The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Hobbies (http://www.horseforum.com/hobbies/)
-   -   My Newest Addiction...Serious Problem. (http://www.horseforum.com/hobbies/my-newest-addiction-serious-problem-111575/)

DrumRunner 02-02-2012 11:36 AM

My Newest Addiction...Serious Problem.

Oh Pinterest...Where have you been all my life? Why must you take so much of my time away, surely I didn't search Pinterest for hours looking at all of the awesomeness I can pin to my boards....

If you don't have a Pinterest account you don't know what you're missing. I highly advise you to start one, I'll invite you if you need me to. Does anyone else have this disease?

kittersrox 02-11-2012 05:14 PM

I have pinterest, but I don't really get what I'm supposed to do. I asked my friend for help, but let's just say, I'm still where I started. Confused. She just said make boards and pin pictures or something. I'm so confused :shock:

Lockwood 02-11-2012 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittersrox (Post 1353896)
I have pinterest, but I don't really get what I'm supposed to do. I asked my friend for help, but let's just say, I'm still where I started. Confused. She just said make boards and pin pictures or something. I'm so confused :shock:

I don't know what exactly you are supposed to do either, so I just search a subject that interests me (baby animals is a great one) and chuckle or ohh and ahhh over the cute pictures.

DrumRunner 02-11-2012 08:52 PM

lol! You have to set up your boards then you can pin things to your boards..Say you make a Recipe board, you can then search recipes and when the pictures pop up you can hover your mouse over the picture and "Pin it" will pop up and you can click "Pin it" and it will pic to your recipe board..Later when you want to use it, you can go back to the board and find it...It's basically an online pin board where you can find and save all kinds of neat things..

tinyliny 02-11-2012 08:55 PM

how do you get this "Pinterest"?

hahaitslacey 02-11-2012 09:01 PM

I PM'd you my email address. If you have any left, that'd be awesome! Thanks!

DrumRunner 02-11-2012 09:07 PM

LOL You have to be invited, which is ridiculous!! I had to get a friend to invite me...I have to have your email address to invite people though..

Lacey, I'll invite you!!

Lockwood 02-11-2012 09:21 PM

Can one get more pictures/pinable items once invited? I don't really have time to make a board, but I like to look at the pics that really interest me. When I searched oak there were some awsome tree pictures I hadn't seen before. Then again, I'm a sucker for coffee table book type pictures anyway.

DrumRunner 02-11-2012 09:27 PM

lol Lockwood, Yes. It never ends! Soo much cool stuff..

Lockwood 02-11-2012 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrumRunner (Post 1354290)
lol Lockwood, Yes. It never ends! Soo much cool stuff..

Ok, I'll bite.... will PM you my email addy.
Thanks
(she says a little unsure about what exactly she's getting herself into...:shock:)