The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Runescape? (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/runescape-11177/)

SonnyWimps 07-08-2008 12:33 AM

Runescape?

Random question, but any Runescape players here?
I have to say that I've been a member for a while and love it....

Brandon 07-08-2008 01:18 AM

Yes and let me tell you.. I use to be VERY addicted to the game, i played all day every day.. twice i played for 48 hours straight playin that game. I played for 4 years, and i wasted those 4 years and i seriously regret playin that game!

It is extremely addictive, and i would suggest you becareful on how much you play it.... I so wish i could have those 4 years back.. but i cant...

To let you know though abit about my account on there, sense you are gettin into the game.. My player is a Level 98, and if you wish to look at the stats then look up Lehr7559 on the highscores deal.

I wish i could have those 4 years back and put those 4 years into horses

SonnyWimps 07-08-2008 11:24 AM

hehe
I don't play that often...I'm usually on once a week if I'm lucky. The new changes to the system have been causing it to run really slow on my computer so after a while I get fed up lol

But it is addicting after a while, but frustrating if your a non-paying member for there is only so much u can do

SonnyWimps 07-08-2008 11:59 AM

my username is Lithens...lvl 75 I believe hehe

mlkarel2010 07-08-2008 04:20 PM

hahaha, my brother would play 24/7 he was incredibly addicted... idk what level he was....

haha, i used to be semi addicted... but i never got over lvl 20, hehe.... I begged and resold stuff... that was my thing... i made over 4 million!! haha!!

yeah, they redid the whole thing... it looks weird now... hmm, I don't know what my name is anymore... i lost the password... i think it was lileagle20

kim_angel 07-08-2008 05:18 PM

I never played Runescape but I am a World of Warcraft player.
:D

Small_Town_Girl 07-08-2008 07:17 PM

I personally don't like it, and let me tell you...almost everyone I
know around here that plays it is 13 and under....LITERALLY!

My 10 year old brother is addicted to it!

Small_Town_Girl 07-08-2008 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kim_angel
I never played Runescape but I am a World of Warcraft player.
:D

Your Awesome. :P