The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   New Filly is HOME! :) (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/new-filly-home-111840/)

CheyenneGirl 02-04-2012 09:00 PM

New Filly is HOME! :)

just brought the new filly home, i decided on the name 'Aspen Rain' Aspen for short. she;s the younger sister of one of our other horses, Calico Ledoux, Cali. my sister owns her. Cali's just turning 3, and Aspen is about 1 1/2.

here just a quick video of the pictures and videos i took this first day,

if you guys want, there are also some other videos of the horses, and rescues, that we have. there's one of a mare i rescued, but just some playing in the round pen, a couple of my sister's gelding, rescued also, and then a video of all the animals we had rescued, horses dogs and cats.

anyways enjoy the video, she's the cute one in it :)

i'm just so excited to get her home :D

Caitlinpalomino 02-04-2012 09:17 PM

She is adorable!

CLaPorte432 02-04-2012 09:21 PM

What a friendly girl!

Country Woman 02-04-2012 09:22 PM

That is Faith Hill singing in the video
good luck

corgi 02-04-2012 09:22 PM

Congrats on your new girl! Very cute!

CheyenneGirl 02-04-2012 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Country Woman (Post 1342030)
That is Faith Hill singing in the video
good luck

i think faith hill sing come home. i'm pretty sure that gweneth paltrow actually sings in the movie. but yea i actually was deciding between come home and coming home for this video :)

and thanks every one, she sure is spunky isnt she. i cant wait to see her come spring when the grass started getting green and they're all just running from here to there enjoying the sun. but even no i look out and her and her sister are insync. walking the same, moving their heads the same way same time. gets a little spooky :P