The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   tack, blanket for sale (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/tack-blanket-sale-111947/)

amp23 02-05-2012 06:29 PM

tack, blanket for sale

All prices OBO and include shipping. I will also clean all things before selling :)
I will post pictures asap, will probably be later tonight! Some have links to give you an idea.

Black English bridle and reins, shows some wear but still works. The part on the reins that attaches to the bit needs re-stitching but the hook still stays in place. Will oil before selling. $15

Wither relief pad, slightly dirty but not bad and is covered by the saddle. Fits my 17" saddle, but got a new saddle that fits better so I don't need it anymore. Same as in link: Wither Relief Pad | Dover Saddlery $15

76" stable blanket. Green with blue trim. Still in great condition, used 2 winters but no tears, stains, etc. Looks practically brand new. Almost positive it's the same one as in this link: Horse Sense $60

56" oakbark colored girth. Probably HDR, came with saddle I just bought which was HDR. No name/tag on it though. Only used a few times. Elastics on one side. Willing to trade for a 46" oakbark girth. $30

Black Abetta polo boots. Used only a few times. $15

Brown western saddle horn bag. Don't ride western anymore so I don't need it. $8

snootyfox 02-05-2012 07:47 PM

PM me pics and info about the bridle.

barrelracer11 02-05-2012 09:18 PM

Pictures of the saddle bag? Thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device

amp23 02-05-2012 10:33 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Here are pictures. Just tried somewhat cleaning the polo boots, so that's why they're a little wet. Will finish cleaning tomorrow. I tried getting decent pictures of the blanket buckles, etc to show that they are hardly rusted. Name on the blanket is Ozark Leather if you can't read it. :)

amp23 02-05-2012 10:38 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Here are the rest of the pics. If you want more feel free to ask! The wither pad looks dirtier in the pictures than it is, but I will clean it before selling it :)

amp23 02-06-2012 09:42 PM

bump... will entertain any offers, need to get rid of this stuff!

amp23 02-11-2012 10:01 PM

Bump... All OBO :)