The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   True Colours Farm sales list! (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/true-colours-farm-sales-list-112359/)

TrueColours 02-08-2012 08:58 PM

True Colours Farm sales list!

We are really proud of our new website and For Sale section showing what we currently have available for sale! :-)

True Colours Farm | Breeders of Unique Thoroughbreds, Sport Horses, and Paints

Check out our stunning youngsters as well as 2 very special in utero foals - one from our homebred TCF Nightlight mare out of the fabulous Oldenburg stallion - Bliss MF! And for the 4th foal in a row - check out the Guaranteed Gold / RFF Pearlescent foal which is 100% guaranteed to be a double dilute in colour - either cremello, perlino or smoky cream!

Rosalie's Gold is the epitome of what we are producing in our breeding program and she is a classic example of what Guaranteed Gold is consistently producing into the next generation! Absolutely stunning to look at, movement to die for and conformation that has allowed her to win in the best company at the top East Coast shows!

And "Watson" by the spectacular and successful GP jumper sire - Winner - is a lovely youngster, ready to start lightly this year. A terrific mover and jumper and ready to be someone's new show partner in the years to come!

Check out our lovely youngsters and please contact me with any questions you might have!

sales@truecoloursfarm.com

equiniphile 02-08-2012 10:10 PM

Your site is lovely!

Good luck selling them; I just wanted to drop in and say I'm a big GG fan. :D

CLaPorte432 02-08-2012 10:23 PM

893 Attachment(s)
I am IN LOVE with the 2010 Buckskin filly. Very beautiful horses you have.

TrueColours 02-11-2012 08:17 AM

Quote:

I just wanted to drop in and say I'm a big GG fan. :grin:
Thank you very much! :-)

Quote:

I am IN LOVE with the 2010 Buckskin filly. Very beautiful horses you have
She really is a gorgeous filly. Thanks so much! I'll get new pictures of her done once she sheds out her winter coat and looks presentable once again! :-)

TrueColours 02-17-2012 09:51 AM

And Watson has been sold ... :-)

Many thanks to all who enquired on this lovely youngster!