The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horses for Sale (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/)
-   -   OLF Arabins for sale cheap (http://www.horseforum.com/horses-sale/olf-arabins-sale-cheap-11276/)

BrittAnne 07-10-2008 09:20 AM

OLF Arabins for sale cheap

Does anyone want one? We have greys, chestnuts, and sorrels. Mares, geldings, and stallions. They are cheap. Ask any questions you want to!! :)

FGRanch 07-10-2008 12:20 PM

Where are you located? Are the horses registered?

BrittAnne 07-13-2008 03:19 PM

We are located in Southern VA (www.SundownFarmVA.com) and yes, they are all registered!

WSArabians 08-03-2008 06:15 PM

I don't reckon you'd be willing to drive them up to Canada, eh? :wink:

smokygirl 08-03-2008 08:09 PM

Why can't you be in the midwest.. lol..

But I am looking for a few mares of CMK, Egyptian or Spanish breeding (only.. no Polish). I'd have to look into what shipping would be, but I may be interested. What are the pedigrees, ages, any broke to ride, etc. on the mares? (and are any bred, and to whom ofcourse :)).

I have a grey Spanish bred (w/ CMK and Russian lines) stallion that is going under saddle for Dressage, but will go into Reining Training next year. I'd like to have a few mares to breed to him next year, so am on the look out.

BrittAnne 08-04-2008 09:50 AM

None of the mares are broke to ride, but one of the stallions (OLF Segovia) is green broke. They are all registered and we do shipping also. You can see the Arabian Stallions on www.SundownFarmVA.com just click on the stallions page. The mares can come bred to one of the stallions on the farm, but currently none of them have been bred. Most of the lines go back to Lewisfield Sun God and such. They aren't mine so I don't know the whole pedigree. You can contact Stephanie Smith with Sundown Farm for even more info. Her email is SundownFarmVA@aol.com or you can call her at 276-650-3337 or cell phone 434-334-4122