The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

If you got the chance...

6K views 54 replies 46 participants last post by  BarrelRacingLvr 
#1 ·
If you got the chance to ride ANY horse (dead or alive) which one would it be? I would choose either Secretariat, Dash For Cash, or Fallon Taylor's horse Chuck Taylor! :D :D :D

#29 ·
1. Marengo - Napoleon's Arabian War Horse.
2. Bucephalus - Alexander the Great's Horse
3. Mister Midnight Nic - Reining Champ
4. One more healthy day with a couple of my past horses doing what we both loved. Especially jumping Sky off the cliffs bareback into the old swimming hole!
I wouldn't mind being 15 again either!

#31 ·
Assuming I had the skill to ride any of them: Whizzard's Baby Doll, Man'o'War, Secretariat, Zenyatta...

I don't think I'd get very far, though. You can't go very fast on a dead horse :-p

#35 ·
I can't even begin to name them all... Chasin Firewater, PC Frenchmans Hayday, Top Deck, Dash for Cash, Jet Deck, Easy Jet, Zenyatta, Peptoboonsmal, One Time Pepto, Sun Frost, Reminic, Whizzards Baby Doll, Dash Ta Fame, Doc's Hickory, Miss Fortunes Fool, Fillinic, Man O War, Secretariat, Bold Ruler, Rocket Wrangler, HotShot, Barbaro, Stingray, Dillion, Bully Bullion, HM Cornerstone, Dual Rey, High Brow Cat, Peppy San Badger, Blue Valentine, many many more..... lol I'd be a busy girl if I had the chance to ride those horses..

#45 ·
There was a TB in 1983 named Timely Writer. He always started way off the pace and then came up with this massive ground closing stride. I'd love to experience that kind of momentum.

Other acceptable rides would be Cigar, Ruffian, Yagli or Blue Hors Mantine.

#46 ·
I would want to ride Lady from the movie 'Hot to Trot". She was my dream horse as a teen. So beautiful! Also, Widfire from the series "wildfire" and my favorite horse at the stable I volunteer at, his name is Duster and he his so sweet and beautiful but off limits :( I don't even know who owns him. There are so many I could list lol

#47 ·
There's so many! I'd have to say my first pick would be my gpa's deceased stud's sire, Poco Dell. One look at him on a cow gives me goosebumps and daydream about what a ride he must have been. Too bad we were a few generations apart, my grandfather did have the pleasure of meeting him when he purchased Doc.

Horse

Photograph Snapshot Stock photography

#49 ·
Id love to ride Dont Look Twice. Id probably like riding her more than her sire High Brow Cat.

Peptoboonsmal would be cool. But id rather ride his momy Royal Blue Boon. That would be one hell of a ride!!

And I miss riding my old stud. One more ride on him would be great. Sonitas Cadillac.

#53 ·
If I was capable enough, Totilas (like everyone else in the horsey world) or le mighty Quidam De Revel. Quadrillo (my warmbloods sire) also comes pretty high high on the list. I also dream of attempting a jump or 10 with the Danish Warmblood stallion my best friend got to work with over the summer (otherwise known as that ******** 2 year old that jumped a 1m80 electric fence to get at a **** dressage mare that wasn't even in season) now he's all grown up, starting to compete and up for sale, (I'm not prepared to pay the 95k to buy him however!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.