The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Hobbies (http://www.horseforum.com/hobbies/)
-   -   YA Book Review Blog Name (http://www.horseforum.com/hobbies/ya-book-review-blog-name-112857/)

jenainy 02-12-2012 09:32 PM

YA Book Review Blog Name

I know there are lots of book review blogs out there, but I thought it would be fun to make one anyways, build a community, and pour out all my thoughts on the many books I read.
Anyways, I need help coming up with an original idea! As of now, I have no clue of what to call it, so anything you suggest may spark an idea. My name is Jenn, and sometimes online I go by JC....help? And yes, I will be reviewing mostly young adult books. I want something kind of fun and memorable...something that suits me, though you probably won't know what will suit me as none of you know me, really, haha.

Thanks!

TexMaam 02-13-2012 07:59 PM

What a nifty project!

Well, this is hella ridiculous, but you know how BYOB stands for Bring Your Own Beer. Maybe BYAB stands for Blogging Young Adult Books. A quick google search shows me nobody else particularly with that acronym, and it's pretty easy to remember, cuz it sounds so near to the original.

The rest of what I can think of is mostly just bad puns on your name ("On a Scale of One to Jenn", for example) which I hope you will excuse. I will let you know if I get hit with any spark of genius, but good luck in the meantime - the world always needs more loud and opinionated honest-to-god book-readers!

jenainy 02-14-2012 12:09 AM

Thanks so much! I like your ideas :) I will add them to my slowly increasing list! And yes, I agree to your last statement, the more the merrier!
I am excited to do this, hopefully I won't forget about it in two weeks like most of my projects, lol. Considering I've done a lot of planning and work on it so far, I don't think I will.
Posted via Mobile Device