The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Riding Critique (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/)
-   -   Short Video, please crituque HORSE not rider (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-riding-critique/short-video-please-crituque-horse-not-112929/)

Klassic Superstar 02-13-2012 02:55 PM

Short Video, please crituque HORSE not rider

Please tell me what you think about how Ollie going over these trot poles. he was being used in al esson, so not me riding. The horse she had been assigned to needed to take that day off so I offered up Oliver and he was a very good boy and took GREAT care of her :)

he is still a green boy and learning to jump. so it wasa win win for eveyone.

annaleah 02-13-2012 02:57 PM

there's no video showing up on the screen....

Skyseternalangel 02-13-2012 03:04 PM

No video, but yay for Ollie being a good boy and able to be ridden by someone else :)

Klassic Superstar 02-13-2012 03:26 PM

So sorry my brain is very scattered today

Here is the link!

tinyliny 02-13-2012 03:33 PM

very nice, even and rythmic. The distance was well set. I never seem to get the trot pole spacing right.

Skyseternalangel 02-13-2012 03:52 PM

He looks happy, he looks calm, and it was beautiful!

Great job with him! And good job on the rider for helping him over those poles and riding a horse she doesn't ride often, well!

Klassic Superstar 02-13-2012 03:59 PM

Thank you, it was her first time riding him and he took good care of her, he just likes to play his tricks on me and test me! Silly little man!

If it works out she may ride him more often to relieve the lesson horse she usually rides. They work well together, she is quite and soft. I think he has alot to offer this young rider. We are working on a fair trade off for her to use him for her Saturday lessons.

I was very proud of my boy! He can be tricky to ride but she handled him very well! It was my 3rd time seeing someone else ride him and makes me pleased with how hard we have been working!

Thanks again!

Skyseternalangel 02-13-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klassic Superstar (Post 1357581)
It was my 3rd time seeing someone else ride him and makes me pleased with how hard we have been working!

Thanks again!

I just love your positive attitude :)!

Klassic Superstar 02-13-2012 06:00 PM

Thank you! He has just come so far ina little amount of time. Might now be big changes but his new forward attitude is so much better then sides of steal and movement of a slug! OMG that was getting so old so I am gla the new barn has him ina healthy in mind set of WORKING! hehe

blush 02-14-2012 04:44 PM

Gosh, I LOVE his suspension through the poles!
He looks so attentive and calm, I like how he just floats through them. :)