|Evansk ||02-16-2012 10:25 AM |
Potential Danger of Horse Hair....
Potential Danger of Horse HairÖ This is a public service announcement.
In a press release today, the National Institute of Health has announced the discovery of a potentially dangerous substance in the hair of horses. This substance, called "amobacter equuii" has been linked with the following symptoms in females:
* Reluctance to cook, clean or do housework.
* Reluctance to wear make-up, good clothes or heels.
* Reluctance to spend money on home or car repairs until after "baby" has trimmed hooves, pad, blanket, tack, grain, hay & supplements.
* "Amobacter equuii" usually results in long hours away from home and exhaustion which may lead to a loss of physical contact with other humans (especially husbands).
* "Amobacter equuii" is thought to be addictive, driving the need for additional sources - this may lead to a "herd mentality" or, like the potato chip commercial, "you canít have just one".
Beware! If you come in contact with a female human infected by this substance, be prepared to talk about horses for hours.
Surgeon Generalís Warning: Horses are expensive, addictive and may impare the ability to use common sense.
"Amobacter equuii" is usually found in females but can occasionally infect males as well.