The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Hancock (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/hancock-11367/)

Moxie 07-12-2008 11:11 AM

Hancock

My husband and I went to see Hancock last night. I love Will Smith, so of course we had to go.

I'd say that over all, it was pretty good. The over all lightheartedness of the movie made the storyline kind of seem ...... I dunno.. I don't wanna say dull, but less serious maybe? It seemed a far cry from IRONMAN, that was more serious than funny, IMO.

I laughed
Almost cried
and was over all satisfied.

meggymoo 07-12-2008 12:50 PM

I really enjoyed it. It wasn't quite what I expected, but I really enjoyed it and would definatley recommend it. :D

buckaroo2010 07-12-2008 01:13 PM

My mom and brother went to go see it without me i was soo mad lol I guess ill have to hit one of my friends up to go see it :P

barefoothooves 07-12-2008 03:32 PM

Haven't seen it. Went to see Wanted..don't waste your money. We walked out half way through. It tries to hard to be like "Fight Club" meets "Matrix" and "Office Space" .
The violence was too far, excessively loud and slow with the plot dragging on and on.

xoLivxo 07-12-2008 06:20 PM

i think it looks kinda bad....imo...but i guess ill have to see it if people are saying it was good. i loveeedd ironman

Moxie 07-12-2008 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoLivxo
i think it looks kinda bad....imo...but i guess ill have to see it if people are saying it was good. i loveeedd ironman

Thats what a lot of people said about "I am Legend" and I LOVED that movie.

brightside 07-12-2008 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moxie
Quote:

Originally Posted by xoLivxo

Thats what a lot of people said about "I am Legend" and I LOVED that movie.

I really liked I am Legend! (except for the ending! i dont get why he had to! whyyy? lol..) Hancock looks okay..

buckaroo2010 07-12-2008 10:16 PM

I havent got to see that movie yet either!! :(

My2Geldings 07-12-2008 11:50 PM

I never even heard of the movie. I never really was to impressed by will smith. I think the first few movies are the ones that really set me off of him.
I saw "I am Legend" which was one of the most fantastic movies I have ever seen. My view on him and his acting changed for life. This guy is incredible and can only expect a good movie from him. Will be going out to see it :)

kickshaw 07-13-2008 03:49 AM

i like will smith and will probably see the movie, but how many times has that man "saved" the planet??? :lol: :lol: