The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   MY FIRST GRAY HAIR!! (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/my-first-gray-hair-11368/)

Moxie 07-12-2008 12:19 PM

MY FIRST GRAY HAIR!!

As I was getting ready for bed last night......... I saw it!

:shock: MY FIRST GRAY HAIR!!!!!!!

Well okay, it wasn't completely gray, it was a gray root that hand grown out from my last dye job, but still... IT WAS GRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You people have NO IDEA the significance this holds for me. My husband is 33 and has some gray hair, not a WHOLE lot, but some, he's also balding a bit. I always tease him about his age, gray hair and wrinkles... :cry: Now he can do the very same to me!

When I saw it, I screamed, dropped to my knees and screamed
WHY!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!
Kind of over dramatic a bit, eh? lol

Gray hair at 28... oye vay.

barefoothooves 07-12-2008 04:34 PM

Oh Heck, I've had gray hairs since I was 20. No big deal. You can hide them if you want. I got highlights for a while and they blended in pretty well, but now I"ve got a lot of silver. My hubby says it's sexy. My Mom and Dad were both premature grays, but have full heads of hair. I'd rather be gray than bald. LOL

Plus, I wear a hat so much noone sees my gray. The part that shows sunbleaches out bad and hides the silver.

GeminiJumper 07-12-2008 07:03 PM

My older sister just turned 30 and is always telling my how she pulls out the few gray hairs that she gets!! Yikes!! I guess it maybe comes from a stressful life, too.

PoptartShop 07-12-2008 07:50 PM

LOL congrats!! :lol: Premature gray, eh? Maybe? Haha...my Mom had premature gray, she got hers in her late 20's as well...she's been coloring it her natural color ever since! :lol:

Gingerrrrr 07-12-2008 07:56 PM

oh no!! im sorry moxie!!

Moxie 07-12-2008 10:02 PM

Well needless to say I got more hair dye.

buckaroo2010 07-12-2008 10:24 PM

OMg gray hair! I;m sooo sorry! thank god for hair dye! its a wonderful stuff :)

farmpony84 07-12-2008 10:41 PM

Is the hair dye black? Now you can look like that blue-sie chick from American idol! People will just think you did it on purpose! I have gray hairs.... I think I've had them for like uh.. I dunno, since I was 20ish? My hair is blonde though so I ad a few highlights and go on my merry way..... Husband has tons of gray and his hair is black so I get to make fun ALL the time.... He has wrinkles around his eyes too so I get to laugh there too.....

I like the falling to your knees and screaming "WHY" thing... Gosh it sounds like something I'd do.... course I've been known to break out in song too.......

brightside 07-12-2008 10:57 PM

my best friend gets gray hairs randomly lol, its funny. i remember when we towards the end of our senior year in high school we were on our way to a double date and i plucked them out while she was driving. haha! :)

Moxie 07-12-2008 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmpony84
Is the hair dye black? Now you can look like that blue-sie chick from American idol! People will just think you did it on purpose! I have gray hairs.... I think I've had them for like uh.. I dunno, since I was 20ish? My hair is blonde though so I ad a few highlights and go on my merry way..... Husband has tons of gray and his hair is black so I get to make fun ALL the time.... He has wrinkles around his eyes too so I get to laugh there too.....

I like the falling to your knees and screaming "WHY" thing... Gosh it sounds like something I'd do.... course I've been known to break out in song too.......

I'm convinced that you and I were separated at birth, wait... yer how old? hahaha

You mean that if I dye my gray hair, it's gunna turn BLUE?!?!?!? Good god... Imma look like a loon!!!

I LOVE my husband's crow feet, of course I poke fun, but he knows that I love ALL his wrinkly parts. :oops: