The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   HELP!!! (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/help-11448/)

Moxie 07-14-2008 12:48 PM

HELP!!!

Alright, time is of the essence here, does anyone know how to get hair dye off your skin?

I colored my hair black, and of course, gooped it all over the place. I need to leave to run some errands, and to attend my riding lesson in a couple of hours,

Anyone have any ideass?

JustDressageIt 07-14-2008 12:57 PM

Nailpolish remover :D

GeminiJumper 07-14-2008 01:12 PM

Sorry, I don't know anything except to rub your skin off!!! lol

Small_Town_Girl 07-14-2008 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustDressageIt
Nailpolish remover :D

Yeah, it really works or you could try alcohol.

xoLivxo 07-14-2008 01:18 PM

whatever you do.....

DONT SCRUB IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! last summer i dyed my hair black(i wasnt goth/emo i just wanted to haha, its light brown again now) but that same night i had a huge party at my friends house, it was one of those that the whole school showed up, and i didnt want black blotches all over my neak and cheeks. so when i got into the shower before the party i had the great idea of taking a loofa sponge and soap and scrubbing that heak out of my skin!!!!!!!! i came out of the shower and the black was gone, but now it looked like a had little scabs on me! and it burrnnnneeed! take JDIs adivce :wink:

farmpony84 07-14-2008 02:45 PM

OMIGOSH! I ALMOST PEE'D MY PANTS. Ohhhh I can't stop laughing... *SNORT* I'm gonna peee myself! RFLOL... Oh Moxie... I love you! Send a pic!!!!

buckaroo2010 07-14-2008 04:11 PM

I was always told /nail polish! :) hope it comes out

TaMMa89 07-14-2008 05:56 PM

I took a hairdresser some days ago and she dyed half of my hair black. When I asked her to remove some runoffs I got during the colouring process she said she would try but prolly it wasn't succeed (and it didn't). Black color stick very tight to a skin but ablat in few days she told. I agree with others, you can try to use nail polish remover. Another gimmick is a skin tonic which includes alcohol.

Moxie 07-14-2008 06:51 PM

Well I am home from my day out in town and the lesson went WONDERFULLY I might add. I went and got a new tank top, bought a new helmet, and had lunch with a friend.

................All with black blotches on my neck, ears, and temples. 8)

I tried:
Peach scrub
Nail polish remover
Sewing machine oil
Nail polish remover (again)
Dish soap
Mouth wash
and...
Cigarette ashes (I heard that was supposed to work)

But nothing... They are lighter tho, I am convinced that all of the scrubbing wore off my skin.

Next to try:
Steel wool and bleach.
:lol:

BTW, FARMPONY For Christmas I am sending you depends. :lol:

GeminiJumper 07-14-2008 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moxie
Next to try:
Steel wool and bleach.
:lol:

lmao!!! You'd better not!!!