The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foals Of 2012

65K views 432 replies 101 participants last post by  Druydess 
#1 ·
Now,I can't contribute pics to this for a few months yet,but anyone who has new foals,feel free to show off your new additions! I know some of you have your own foaling threads and have posted pics there,but I thought it would be neat to have a compilation of photos of all our new kids in one place. So,let's see some babies!

#316 ·
I havent had a foal born on my place but I did recently rescue one mother and foal were in bad shape both very under weight foal with halter imbedded and very malnourished I took her just a week before she was 4 months hate to wean that young and that fast but neither her or the mare could wait a week she was untouched had been wrestled by these idiots at 1 week to put the halter on and thats it hence the imbedded halter since she had grown some in her almost 4 months she was full of worms, lice you name it she had it her conformation suffered due to her conditions she is now leading loves people calls to you when she sees you face is all but healed been wormed twice no more lice putting on weight from a good diet of purina junior free choice good hay and pasture. She is a QH two eyed jack and hancock bred but will be considered a grade papers lost on mother Doesnt matter to me she wont be leaving here. Here is a few pic's of her this was taken 2 weeks ago she had been here 3 weeks at that time.

#341 ·
Since her mother is sick and on box rest, I have decided to turn my foal out in a paddock with a shetlandspony a few hours a day. (I am so thankful for being able to borrow the shetlandpony from it's owners.)

17 veckor - YouTube
That poor pony, following that cute baby around like a worried grandparent, lol! Completely adorable. Thank you for posting this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.