The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foals Of 2012

65K views 432 replies 101 participants last post by  Druydess 
#1 ·
Now,I can't contribute pics to this for a few months yet,but anyone who has new foals,feel free to show off your new additions! I know some of you have your own foaling threads and have posted pics there,but I thought it would be neat to have a compilation of photos of all our new kids in one place. So,let's see some babies!

#42 ·
Good Friday baby

Here is my 2012 foal! Sugar a mft cross! She is a good foal, already loves people, comes to her name, and is just a goofball. She is a sweetheart with a heart of gold! ...so far anyways :D

Attachments

#47 ·
I posted some on Toppa's thread but here are some for here from Friday. I think we're going to name her Elska fra Desert Ice Icelandic's. She seems to like the halter I put on her it jingles and she will stand there tossing her head to make noise.

Attachments

#48 ·
She is adorable!!!!!

#51 · (Edited)
2012 Appaloosa, Half-Arabian colt *FOR SALE*This huge colt is sired by the multiple ROM earner Straws Mighty Magnum, and out of the Purebred Arabian mare Lu-Nor Tiffany, daughter of race and endurance winner Lu-Nor HotnBlack and maternal grand-daughter of 7X stakes winner and track record setter Nykoli+/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.