The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Stolen Horses (http://www.horseforum.com/stolen-horses/)
-   -   Not stolen: SEARCHING FOR WHITE APPALOOSA IN NORTH DAKOTA/MINNESOTA (http://www.horseforum.com/stolen-horses/not-stolen-searching-white-appaloosa-north-114669/)

Horsecrazy4ever 02-28-2012 12:55 PM

Not stolen: SEARCHING FOR WHITE APPALOOSA IN NORTH DAKOTA/MINNESOTA

2 Attachment(s)
In August of 2011 I sold a appaloosa/arab/cross to a gal in Cooperstown,North Dakota.. she had to re-sell him in Jan/Feb of 2012.. I think she sold him to someone in Fargo,North Dakota area.

Anyhow, I would really like to know how he is doing.. He will be 6 this spring and I owned him for 3-4 years.

IF YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS, please let me know.. I just want to know how he is doing because I miss him so much.

He went by the name of JOHNNY and is about 15H.. Johnny is mostly white, except he does have some red spots on his ears,chest,back, etc.

If you did buy him, I have tons of info. I could give you on him.. Thanks!

WesternBella 02-28-2012 01:00 PM

Not close but good luck!
Posted via Mobile Device

Plowgal 03-04-2012 04:54 PM

Why don't you list him under searching for a horse at Stole Horse International aka NetPosse.com and see if anyone recognizes him and can help you find some answers?

Speed Racer 03-04-2012 05:14 PM

Because he wasn't stolen. Netposse isn't a location service for previous owners.

Plowgal 03-04-2012 05:31 PM

But, they still do missing and searching, even if they are not stolen. So if you just want to know about a previous horse, they will do an alert.

Horsecrazy4ever 03-04-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plowgal (Post 1391681)
But, they still do missing and searching, even if they are not stolen. So if you just want to know about a previous horse, they will do an alert.

Thank you! I will :)

Plowgal 03-04-2012 06:34 PM

Here is an example of one that was just done:

Report NR001111 - SEARCHING FOR HORSE CASSIOPEIA AZRAFF, WA

I hope this will help you.

cowboy bowhunter 03-16-2012 02:26 PM

Looks like a horse i saw on craigslist in the past month in Fargo, or st. cloud.

Horsecrazy4ever 03-16-2012 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboy bowhunter (Post 1411003)
Looks like a horse i saw on craigslist in the past month in Fargo, or st. cloud.

Do you know which ad? I have a WANTED ad on there as well. I wonder if that is what you saw? Thanks for every one's help :)

Plowgal 03-16-2012 02:51 PM

On the search for Horse report on Netposse, an alert is email out to all the volunteers nationally and internationally, then it goes to Facebook, twitter, blogs, forums and people will look and see if they know of a horse in their area that looks like yours and will update you. We have cases like this type as well. The fee is minimal and it won't get removed fromthe site. CL will remove it after so many days from my understanding and on can only do one listing.