The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Natural Horsemanship (http://www.horseforum.com/natural-horsemanship/)
-   -   Buck Bananabread (http://www.horseforum.com/natural-horsemanship/buck-bananabread-114702/)

COWCHICK77 02-28-2012 08:21 PM

Buck Bananabread
 
50 Attachment(s)
Well there happens to be a Buck Bananabread clinic about an hour from my house next weekend so I decided to burn the diesel to go spectate.
I am going to honest, I did enjoy the documentary that came out and want to see him do a clinic in person. I seen him rope in the Californios in Red Bluff and was irritated because he would make a mediocre shot, maybe slip a leg and get a standing ovation...while some guy on a different team would make a nice shot and it was all crickets...I have spouted this before but I thought it wouldn't be fair unless I went and seen it and made a better evaluation.

Have any of you went to a clinic of his before? Is there someone else you would like to or rather attend as far as clinicians?

waresbear 02-28-2012 08:23 PM

No, I don't eat bananabread.

Skyseternalangel 02-28-2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waresbear (Post 1383541)
No, I don't eat bananabread.

But it's sooo good when moist :)



LOL Buck banabread... Cowchick I love that! hahaha!


I never saw the documentary and have been itching to go to a clinic (preferably a Craig Cameron clinic) so you'll have to tell me how that goes!

COWCHICK77 02-28-2012 08:31 PM

50 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by waresbear (Post 1383541)
No, I don't eat bananabread.

LOL....I don't either unless it's smothered with hot butter....

VanillaBean 02-28-2012 08:32 PM

I would love to go to one of BananaBread's clinics, but they are rarely near where I am and they are pretty pricey. BUT! I am going to watch one this summer.

I don't know if that helped you at all or really what the point of this post was.

o.O

COWCHICK77 02-28-2012 08:36 PM

50 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyseternalangel (Post 1383558)
LOL Buck banabread... Cowchick I love that! hahaha!


I never saw the documentary and have been itching to go to a clinic (preferably a Craig Cameron clinic) so you'll have to tell me how that goes!

Craig Cameron's place is about a 2 hour drive from here!

But if you get to see the documentry watch it, I enjoyed even with all my razzing...

Ray MacDonald 02-28-2012 08:36 PM

I would love to see one of his clinics! Maybe he isn't good at roping but he might teach you a few things about training! I would love to see really anybody's clinic, because I might learn something or they may word something and better my inderstanding something. Maybe I am just obsessed with information and anything horsey LOL

COWCHICK77 02-28-2012 08:39 PM

50 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by VanillaBean (Post 1383577)
I would love to go to one of BananaBread's clinics, but they are rarely near where I am and they are pretty pricey. BUT! I am going to watch one this summer.

I don't know if that helped you at all or really what the point of this post was.

o.O

Lol, I am not sure either, but I was curious about the people who went or haven't if there was someone else they would rather spend the hard earned money on...

COWCHICK77 02-28-2012 08:41 PM

50 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray MacDonald (Post 1383590)
I would love to see one of his clinics! Maybe he isn't good at roping but he might teach you a few things about training! I would love to see really anybody's clinic, because I might learn something or they may word something and better my inderstanding something. Maybe I am just obsessed with information and anything horsey LOL

Good point! Take it where you can get it!

Skyseternalangel 02-28-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COWCHICK77 (Post 1383589)
Craig Cameron's place is about a 2 hour drive from here!

But if you get to see the documentry watch it, I enjoyed even with all my razzing...

Oh I will!!!

One day I'll get Sky to some of these clinics.. it'd be lots of fun!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0