The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Tack and Equipment Classifieds (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/)
-   -   Wanted: Braided Barrel Reins (http://www.horseforum.com/tack-equipment-classifieds/wanted-braided-barrel-reins-114777/)

barrelracer11 02-29-2012 12:51 PM

Wanted: Braided Barrel Reins

Looling to buy your old and unwanted braided barrel reins! Just looking for good reins for trail rides. Nothing to fancy or expensive. Let me know what you have! I would like pictures if possible also! Thanks!

Will also look at stuff you just want to get rid of. I have three new horses coming this spring on top of the herd I have already so any extra tack is helpful! :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Iseul 02-29-2012 04:26 PM

If you need an oversized halter (x-large, fits a large head-not necessarily drafts only). Royal blue, all adjustable with clips. I can get a picture if you're interested.(:
I also have a average-sized halter with a poll-pressure band attached to the tie-ring. I used it for a puller while teaching her to tie and she never pulled back after the first time.
Posted via Mobile Device

SorrelHorse 02-29-2012 04:29 PM

I will look through my buckets for you,

But until then, if you are on facebook, there is a group called TACK SWAP. :lol: Lots of stuff is posted there, I'd suggest looking.

barrelracer11 02-29-2012 09:36 PM

Iseul: Are you giving them away? Do I need to pay shipping? I have a coupl of boys who have LARGE heads!
SorrelHorse: Ok thanks! I will go check that out!

DrumRunner 02-29-2012 09:46 PM

I'll dig around and see what I have extra..Are you wanting to spend any money on the reins? I don't have many sets of those I'd be willing to give up but I know a guy who makes custom nylon braided reins for $20 a pair, up to three colors..

barrelracer11 02-29-2012 10:07 PM

Yeah I am willing to pay for them. Just looking for ones that are used rather than just buying a bunch of new ones. I love these reins. We do a lot of trail rides with inexperienced riders and wanted some extra pairs I can use.
Posted via Mobile Device

DrumRunner 02-29-2012 10:45 PM

Ohhh..I'll look around and see what I have!

Appyfreak 03-01-2012 12:37 AM

Tory reins. $20 shipped.https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...29759777_n.jpg
I think I might have a couple other sets too.

Iseul 03-01-2012 02:43 PM

I'm going to the post office about now to see how much shipping and a box would be and I'll add it to the amount. I would like to sell them, since I need to buy a ton of horse stuff I can actually use :p
Ill post back in a bit with a picture of the blue one (I'll have to go to the barn for the black one though, which I can stop by when I go to archery since I pass the barn, which I can post again or PM you.)
I might have some other stuff at the barn, so I'll look when I go out and get pictures to post to see if you want those too :p
Posted via Mobile Device

barrelracer11 03-01-2012 03:29 PM

Thanks!