The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Tack Reviews (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-reviews/)
-   -   Anyone ordered from this company before? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-reviews/anyone-ordered-company-before-114840/)

CLaPorte432 02-29-2012 10:57 PM

Anyone ordered from this company before?

893 Attachment(s)
billy cook saddles ,Western Saddles ,reinsman ,cactus, colorado saddlery, fabtron - Billy Cook Saddles Western Saddles Colorado Saddlery

I placed an order with them on Feb 12, I got a receipt for my order. Haven't got anything from them yet. No shipping confirmation, money is still in my account, I have called them repeatedly with no answer. The answering machines says I reach a "Linda" doesn't say anything about Roe Sales. I emailed them over 1 week ago and got an automatic response within 1 minute saying they have received my email will get back to me shortly. And they didn't. I emailed them again just a little while ago, got the same response within 1 minute.

I am actually nervous if this isn't even a real company and I gave out my credit card information to a scammer.

:evil:

Saddlebag 03-01-2012 12:03 AM

Call the credit card company and cancel your card. Explain what has happened and they will issue you a new card with a new number. Do it immediately.

mvinotime 03-01-2012 12:17 AM

ok that is CRAZY! on 2/20 I ordered some Billy cook stirrups from Roe sales. Got my confirmation of order and I paid thru Paypal so got a Paypal confirmation that I had paid as well. The money did come out of my account. I have not recived ANYTHING. No shipping confirmation just like you said. I have emailed them three times getting that same auto response in seconds but never hear a word. I have a very bad feeling about it. I was thinking that today but now seeing your post...ugh :evil: I am going to contact Paypal right now.

CLaPorte432 03-01-2012 12:35 AM

893 Attachment(s)
Its my debit card through my checking account. Ill call the bank tomorrow and ask what i can do.

Im very frustrated with them.

When i called them earlier today, there was a busy signal for 3 tries. Then it went through and i got an answering machine. I was pissed!
Posted via Mobile Device

mvinotime 03-01-2012 12:39 AM

Yea something is very wrong for sure....and no good it is on your debit card :( I opened a paypal dispute for them just now. ARGH stuff like this makes me mad! I need those stirrups! Hope you get yours cancelled so they dont have your info asap.

SouthernTrails 03-01-2012 12:59 AM

They have been in business from 2003 according to website registration, hopefully you can get hold of them.

Here is another phone number I found
815-844-6745

Golden Horse 03-01-2012 01:03 AM

I hope it all works out, that sucks

Joe4d 03-01-2012 01:07 AM

never ever use a debit card for any purchase that isnt face to face, always use a credit card , way better fraud protection.

CLaPorte432 03-01-2012 01:12 AM

893 Attachment(s)
Thanks everyone. Ill give that 2nd number a call tomorrow and see if i can get ahold of them. If not, ill cancel my debit card and get a new one.
Posted via Mobile Device

MisssMarie 03-01-2012 01:15 AM

When canceling your debit card, make sure to make a list of all auto pay things so you can reset them up. Ma just had to do this when someone got ahold of her info and went on a driving spee from our home town in CA to Tennessee! They used it to pay for gas -.-
Posted via Mobile Device