The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   My stallion Blue (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/my-stallion-blue-115096/)

Crossover 03-03-2012 09:50 AM

My stallion Blue

2 Attachment(s)
Okay... no conformation judging on these lousy photos. I just wanted to get a couple of them posted so you could see him. His name is RHR Blue Eagle. He is a black fewspot Appaloosa.
When I set up his page on my website I'll get better pics and hopefully his previous owner will let me use some baby pics. He's had 7 so far. All long legged athletic beauties. My favorite story is the one where a couple in CA bought a foal as a future trail horse for the wife. The husband who jumps noticed how willing he was to leap over logs and the like so he took it over. The following year they bought another one of his babies for her :D.
He's not as tall as I thought. I think the owner told me when I saw him as a long yearling that he'd finish about 16.1 and it stuck in my head. He's really only about 15.2, will have to properly measure him. If you want to see some of his babies check out the 2010 and 2011 foal pages at Palisades.

omgpink 03-03-2012 01:41 PM

Handsome guy! Would love to see pics of his babies

Country Woman 03-03-2012 01:43 PM

Very nice Appaloosa
love his unique markings

CLaPorte432 03-03-2012 01:58 PM

He's nice. What are your plans for him? I think he'll look a.m.a.z.i.n.g once he's conditioned and in shape. And has a bath. :-)

He throws very colorful babies! They are beautiful!

TheMadHatter 03-03-2012 02:11 PM

Once he gets nice and toned and nice and clean LOL (can't wait to bathe my nasty bunch!) he's gonna be gawjus! and his babies are just darling. :)

Country Woman 03-03-2012 06:16 PM

Blue has some gorgeous foals

Crossover 03-03-2012 06:22 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Well my plans are to breed and get him broke to ride. I'm going to aim for jumping/ dressage. Of course my time and finances are limited but I'll do what I can.

He definitely needs some conditioning and a big bath. Get him looking more like the STUD he should be.

Here's a couple more pics... swear as soon as I pull out the camera he stops showing off. I ran out there because he was going up and down the fence talking to my mares but as soon as I showed up, back to quiet pony. I call him pony because my huge fence makes him look so small.

csimkunas6 03-03-2012 07:23 PM

Very handsome guy!

Country Woman 03-04-2012 01:08 AM

I love the second head shot
and the last one of him galloping

PintoTess 03-04-2012 01:19 AM

Hes nice