The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Solve all your problems! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/solve-all-your-problems-115171/)

WesternBella 03-03-2012 10:53 PM

Solve all your problems!

If there could be an invention to solve a horsie problem you face all the time, what would it be for?

Example: an invention to make removing snow from hooves easier
Posted via Mobile Device

IslandWave 03-03-2012 11:58 PM

Hovering teleportation portals.
*shoomp* out in pasture, over the mud *zoomp* catch horse, stand on portal disk, press button *swoosh* arrive in barn aisle portal
No more trekking out across acreage, knee deep mud, lightning, blizzards, etc. to get your ponies! You can even train the smart ones to step onto the portal with a voice command, thus making it even more time efficient. Ride more than double your usual number of horses per day!

Lockwood 03-04-2012 12:03 AM

Instant ground drier-upper.
One wave of this magical device dries up all standing mud (never mind it's been record breaking rains for the last year.)
No mud, no muddy horses!
No mud, more riding!! Yay!!

MoodIndigo 03-04-2012 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lockwood (Post 1390779)
Instant ground drier-upper.
One wave of this magical device dries up all standing mud (never mind it's been record breaking rains for the last year.)
No mud, no muddy horses!
No mud, more riding!! Yay!!

Haha I love it!!

You're in luck! There is such a thing already... though it's thousands of dollars - LOL go figure..

It's called a Verti-drainer

waresbear 03-04-2012 12:34 AM

Some sort of machine that I load the horse into, he comes out all clipped, bathed, braided & in his jammies.

Lockwood 03-04-2012 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoodIndigo (Post 1390799)
Haha I love it!!

You're in luck! There is such a thing already... though it's thousands of dollars - LOL go figure..

It's called a Verti-drainer

Ooohhh, must see this magical thing.... < goes and googles...>....
..... <returns from google-land>....
Aww fudge! The ground actually has to have grass and be made of real dirt instead of clay!
Dang it, I was excited there for a moment. <snaps fingers in an *aw shucks* kind of way>

Samstead 03-04-2012 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WesternBella (Post 1390657)
If there could be an invention to solve a horsie problem you face all the time, what would it be for?

Example: an invention to make removing snow from hooves easier
Posted via Mobile Device

if it's safe and your horse won't freak out would a blow dryer work?

Samstead 03-04-2012 01:18 AM

as for me spomething like a chip that could be SAFELY put into Lucy's head to make her think pulling on the reigns from MY point of veiw so much easier then "HEEEEEYYY! thouse are MINE you can have them when I'm done."

SorrelHorse 03-04-2012 01:22 AM

A device that could be placed around the horse's ear that would allow you to communicate telepathically.....So I could tell Selena to please STOP trying to kill me.