The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Breeding (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeding/)
-   -   Who can tell me more about the stallion BP badge olena ? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeding/who-can-tell-me-more-about-11518/)

Dapy 07-15-2008 08:09 PM

Who can tell me more about the stallion BP badge olena ?

The sire name of my horse seems to be BP badge olena, so I try to gather some information about this stallion :)

Who can tell me more about this stallion ?

I can use everything :D

Thanks a lot

Gingerrrrr 07-15-2008 08:15 PM

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/bp+badge+olena
pedigree ^ ^

thats all i could find.

Dapy 07-15-2008 08:37 PM

very thanks

Dapy 07-16-2008 05:52 PM

Does anyone has a picture of him ? I can't find a picture :(

Dapy 07-16-2008 05:55 PM

O, and does anyone has some information about jasmine van het morehof ?

mlkarel2010 07-16-2008 05:57 PM

Sorry, I only found pictures of his offspring :( I tried...

I REALLY like his pedigree though! There are a lot of big names on there many times.

Dapy 07-16-2008 06:04 PM

Yes I also like his pedigree, I just want a picture so bad 8) I tried for a miljion times but can't find any.

mlkarel2010 07-16-2008 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dapy
Yes I also like his pedigree, I just want a picture so bad 8) I tried for a miljion times but can't find any.

that's sad... do you know if his breeders have one? maybe give them a call if that's possible. Most of the time they are very happy to have an update on their horse and are more than happy to share pictures!

Dapy 07-16-2008 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlkarel2010
Quote:

that's sad... do you know if his breeders have one? maybe give them a call if that's possible. Most of the time they are very happy to have an update on their horse and are more than happy to share pictures!

That's a very good idea !
But the stallion seems to come from america and not from the netherlands so I hope they have a picture, my horse comes from Belgium, ya know :D

mlkarel2010 07-16-2008 06:28 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlkarel2010
Quote:

That's a very good idea !
But the stallion seems to come from america and not from the netherlands so I hope they have a picture, my horse comes from Belgium, ya know :D

They more than likely have a picture... just ask them to email a copy to you somehow... they'd probably be excited that their baby is having a wonderful life across seas