The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Pictures (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/)
-   -   Lesson on Grace today (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-pictures/lesson-grace-today-115220/)

VanillaBean 03-04-2012 02:31 PM

Lesson on Grace today

4 Attachment(s)
My dad got a couple pictures of us today. An amazing lesson!

Excuse my starnge faces of concentration . . .

No crit, I know we aren't perfect, and as a friend once told me, pictures only tell part of the story.

PintoTess 03-04-2012 03:54 PM

Well as always I love you two and you make the perfect pair so there is no way that I am going to critique! Is that your indoor arena!? It reminds me of a tent haha! I am constantly stalking your threads for new Gracie photos haha!

Gallop On 03-04-2012 05:40 PM

I am stalking your new threads also :lol: I love to see updates on your horses! Looks like a good lesson (: Hehe, I wont show photos of my concentrated faces, they would make the computer crack :shock: Lol. Beautiful riding (:

VanillaBean 03-04-2012 06:10 PM

Thanks guys!

Pinto- its not mine...I wish itwas! We trailer to lessons.

I like thread stalkers! lol

VanillaBean 03-04-2012 07:36 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I edited this picture alot because I LOVE it.

HorseLovinLady 03-04-2012 08:36 PM

Lookin good!! Grace is beautiful!!

equiniphile 03-04-2012 08:58 PM

A few things I see:

Toes forward, girly! You're turning your whole leg out by letting your toes point out. Bring your hands up above her withers and make sure you keep your thumbs on top....I have the same problem with the occasional piano hands.

Can't tell much else from the pictures, but you two make a great team!

VanillaBean 03-04-2012 08:58 PM

Thanks HorseLL. She's really special.

VanillaBean 03-04-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by equiniphile (Post 1391911)
A few things I see:

Toes forward, girly! You're turning your whole leg out by letting your toes point out. Bring your hands up above her withers and make sure you keep your thumbs on top....I have the same problem with the occasional piano hands.

Can't tell much else from the pictures, but you two make a great team!

I did say no crit, but thanks. I heard from an olympian that toes forward is drilled in too much and it is not important, so I guess I have not been paing as much attention to it.

And those piano hands...one of my worst habits. We were doing an exercise and that is why my hands are so low.

equiniphile 03-04-2012 09:04 PM

Oops!! Should double-check the forum I post in....:oops: