The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Meet the Community (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/)
-   -   Hello and Thank You from Skagit county, WA (http://www.horseforum.com/meet-community/hello-thank-you-skagit-county-wa-115616/)

DingDong 03-07-2012 04:35 PM

Hello and Thank You from Skagit county, WA

Hi, I have been lurking around the forum for quite some time now and I normally just read but I thought I would introduce myself. :wave:
Actually I want to say thank you all SO MUCH And I mean all the people who post on this forum because I have been learning so much useful information! Thank you very much for posting your experiences and giving advice to others.
There have been so many instances where reading a post had made my day.

I am a pharmacist in Mt Vernon and I am 25 years old. I have not been horses around my whole life unlike the lucky majority on this forum, so I feel I have so much catching up to do!! I only started taking lessons November 2011. Basically I was waiting for a looooong time to start my own career so I can afford lessons and eventually my own horse. Oh by the way I spend a lot of time in Bellevue because my mom lives there, I know Tinyliny lives near Bridle trails and I've been there before.
That's all. Thank you very much! You are all very wonderful people with big hearts.
DingDong

Cacowgirl 03-07-2012 06:29 PM

Welcome to the forum. Have you done Any riding? Do you have a preference as to style? What is your Dream Horse?

HorseLovinLady 03-07-2012 09:10 PM

Welcome to the forum!!

tinyliny 03-07-2012 09:20 PM

You were in Bellevue? Why , next time you know you are coming, private message me and we can meet . if you have time you can come meet my "lease" horse, and other horse friends.

Don't feel left out, I hae not had the privilidge of growing up around horses, either.

DingDong 03-08-2012 12:41 AM

Thank you for your warm welcome! Cacowgirl, I took lessons in Western and this week I started English. I enjoyed both but I think I will enjoy English more because it requires more work from me rather than the horse..and I enjoy personal challenges. LOL a dream horse??? I don't know yet! I've ridding so far only quarter horses, I look forward to trying out other breeds. Thank you again!
Tinyliny, I am going to send you a PM!
DingDong

DingDong 03-08-2012 12:43 AM

Oh by the way HorseLovinLady I love the picture of Bella! She is SO CUTE!

Thyme 03-08-2012 01:06 AM

Hey there! Welcome to the forum neighbore :P

HorseLovinLady 03-08-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DingDong (Post 1397386)
Oh by the way HorseLovinLady I love the picture of Bella! She is SO CUTE!

Thanks! I hope to have new pics as soon as it quits raining so much!

AQHA13 03-08-2012 07:59 PM

Welcome! I always love when another Washingtonian joins! :)

LittleAppy 03-08-2012 09:10 PM

Welcome to the Forum:D