The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Breeding (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeding/)
-   -   About ONE MONTH away! Nalle&Genie foaling thread! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeding/about-one-month-away-nalle-genie-116382/)

Almost Famous 03-14-2012 12:56 PM

About ONE MONTH away! Nalle&Genie foaling thread!

Hello all!
So excited as we are closing in on about a month left until my mares drop! I am seeing how excited everyone else is about foaling, so I just had to share! I am going to post some pictures in a mo... But I'll explain the whole situation now.
Finalle aka Nalle is an 11 year old sorrel(almost looks like a roan, weird huh?), branded hanoverian mare. In her riding prime, she was a FANTASTIC hunter (I'll try and find some pictures). Her sire is Waldorf, and all pure hano on the dam side. She is 15.2hh, but she throws HUGE foals (I'll put up pics of her last year colt, by Apiro). She is due at the end of April, but she has already started bagging up, and her stomach has dropped, so we are assuming she will foal early like she did last year. The baby daddy for the coming foal is the infamous Redwine (I will post pictures of him too!)
Genie is a dark bay branded Hanoverian mare imported from germany. She is 16 years old, and back in the day, was used as a jumper. Her bloodlines include traditional, old German Hanoverian sires. She is also in foal to Redwine, however she is a maiden mare! :shock: Due at the beginning of April.
So, with all of that, I am going out to snap a few pictures with my phone of the girls, and I will be back to upload them in a snap!
Then after I upload pictures, y'all can take your guesses as to gender, color, and markings :D
xoxo:happydance:

mudpie 03-14-2012 12:59 PM

Oooh you must share!! :D Can't wait for these babies!!! Pictures. Lots and lots of pictures!! :D

SunnyDraco 03-14-2012 01:05 PM

More pregnant mares to stalk... Looking forward to pictures of these lovely ladies :D
Posted via Mobile Device

BellaMFT 03-14-2012 01:07 PM

can't wait to see pictures....

CLaPorte432 03-14-2012 01:11 PM

893 Attachment(s)
Cant wait to see pictures and babies! I love Redwine and Waldorf! They will be stunning!
Posted via Mobile Device

Almost Famous 03-14-2012 01:23 PM

http://www.horseforum.com/C:\Users\u...e pics 198.JPG

Ugh... Help please?! New here and can't get the **** pictures to work -.-

SunnyDraco 03-14-2012 01:29 PM

Do an advanced reply. If you want to load pictures on your computer, use the attachment tab (looks like a paper clip), selected your photo. Does that help?

Almost Famous 03-14-2012 01:41 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Thanks SD! Big Help! Lol. Ok so here they are... literally just pulled them out of the stalls and took pictures!

Almost Famous 03-14-2012 01:54 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Ok, so here is Nalle with her 2011 foal, by Apiro. He is just hours old here and look at those legs!! Taller than moms!
The other pictures are of Redwine (do I have to do a disclaimer? I DO NOT OWN HIM)... As you can see, Redwine has some roaning on his shoulder and neck.... Should make an interesting cross seeing as Nalle is roany all over! Right?

kayleeloveslaneandlana 03-14-2012 01:56 PM

What gorgeous mares! Can't wait to see these foals! :D