The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Me Too Radical-New Futurities Available!

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  MyLittlePonies 
#1 ·
Me Too Radical is now nominated to the following:

*PQHA QIP
Me Too Radical

*Tom Powers Futurity
Welcome to the Show!

*BHAM Stallion Service Sale (Pending, just sent in forms)
BHAM :: Buckskin Horse Association of Michigan

*AQHA Incentive Fund

We are working with RRDesigns for his new advertisement and we should be hearing back about his new advertisements VERY soon! Please be patient with that.

Me Too Radical is by the famous son of Radical Rodder( sire of World Champions in 6 different breeds) and out of a point earning and successful broodmare Oh Me Too. Bred by Tom Chown in Texas and currently is a PQHA QIP 3yr Old Western Pleasure Futurity Champion double judged. We're going to get him back under saddle in Western Pleasure, Halter, Showmanship, HUS, and Performance Halter since we feel it's time to update his show record and enjoy his time off the farm.

Offspring Accomplishments
Multiple Regional Experience Champions, Futurity Champions, Youth Team Congress Qualifiers, AQHA & NSBA Money and Point Earners, AQHA Incentive Fund money earners, NSBA Stallion Incentive Fund Earnings, AQHA Trail Riding awards, and has produced great 4H horses as well.
They excell in halter, Perf. Halter, Showmanship, Western Pleasure, Western Riding, Horsemanship, Trail-arena, Trails, Reining(Regional Experience Top 5) and some seem to be qualifying for the World Show.
*Just produced a 2011 Top 10 at the Regional 5 Experience in three different events as well!

His foals are nicely put together and have great temperments like their sire and are wonderful performers. I'm hearing great things about his foals and I think that's swell to hear. There conformations are fabulous and are easy to train and handle. I can't say enough about this stallion as he is the most gentle stallion alive. Absolutely no stallion behavior problems. He's a gentleman in all degrees and is so easy to get along with as well. My recommendations is if you want an excellent futurity or circuit foal who wont take you for a ride, try this stallion out because I am hearing so much about how his foals are so easily trained and ridable.

Here are three of his foals I have had the privilage of getting pictures of from their owners.

The last two pictures are of the same horse who was the 2011 Top 10 Regional 5 Experience Champion in 3 events and was on the Circuits as well! The first horse was an AQHYA Congress team qualifier till he was hurt. The sorrel has NSBA & AQHA Incentive Fund Earnings. His foals combined so far have over 200 points in AQHA, NSBA, and AR(ranch)HA.

He stands at $600 with a $250 booking fee included.
His nominated futurities are half priced plus their additional fees and does not include the shipping or chute fee.
Chute Fee: $250
Shipping Fee: $150

If anyone is interested in breeding to this wonderful boy PM to let me know and I'll get you more information and a contract. Thanks for looking!

See less See more
#2 ·
In 2013 he will also be nominated to the APHA Breeders Trust, NSBA Stallion Service, and The Southern Belle Invitation.
Posted via Mobile Device

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.