The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Movies, Music, and TV (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/)
-   -   Catching Fire & Mockingjay (http://www.horseforum.com/movies-music-tv/catching-fire-mockingjay-117471/)

VT Trail Trotters 03-24-2012 12:33 AM

Catching Fire & Mockingjay

I have found out that next year in November they will be coming out with Catching Fire the second book in The Hunger Games trilogy. Then guessing in 2014 they will have Mockingjay the last book of the trilogy be split into a 2 part movie! There not really details on it as to if thats so. But we get to see each book be in its movie forum! Im gonna see The Hunger Games soon and it looks pretty good! And im getting the box set of the books too, oh the joy!!!

shaggy 03-24-2012 12:41 AM

Awesome I can't wait to see The Hunger Games and Im in the middle of Catching Fire and its awesome!

SorrelHorse 03-24-2012 01:41 AM

They better not split Mockingjay up unless they can **** well make it as action-packed and find a decent place to split it. It sort of all blurs. I don't want it to be just half-ass like the HP split was (Even though I still liked them)

Catching fire will be good though I think.

VT Trail Trotters 03-24-2012 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SorrelHorse (Post 1421800)
They better not split Mockingjay up unless they can **** well make it as action-packed and find a decent place to split it. It sort of all blurs. I don't want it to be just half-ass like the HP split was (Even though I still liked them)

Catching fire will be good though I think.

I dont want them to split Mockingjay either! And i think Catching Fire is gonna be freaking awesome as The Hunger Games (one out now)!

SorrelHorse 03-24-2012 01:45 AM

The one thing I like about this trilogy is the fact that even though it takes a lot of turns it doesn't lose your interest as it goes on.

shaggy 03-24-2012 01:48 AM

SorrelHorse- thats so true!

VT Trail Trotters 03-24-2012 11:42 AM

There gonna keep the same actors and actresses for the other 2 or 3 movies and who ever directed this one and they keep Lionsgate i think by the looks of how good this one is turning out Catching Fire is gonna be boss then Mockingjay they gotta make it pretty **** good cause its the last book and you get intense in it!

shaggy 03-24-2012 10:33 PM

cool its much better when they keep the same actors i think and hopefully if I'm lucky they'll film in the same place they filmed the first!

jenainy 03-24-2012 11:26 PM

Excited!! Saw the movie yesterday on opening night. And I agree, mockingjay should not be split! It is hard enough to wait for one movie, so I don't want to have to wait for one half of it then the other!
Posted via Mobile Device

VT Trail Trotters 03-24-2012 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenainy (Post 1422775)
Excited!! Saw the movie yesterday on opening night. And I agree, Mockingjay should not be split! It is hard enough to wait for one movie, so I don't want to have to wait for one half of it then the other!
Posted via Mobile Device

I havent seen the movie yet, but i agree 100% that they shouldnt split it!