The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Input Needed!!!

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Small_Town_Girl 
#1 ·
Hey guys, Im not really sure where to put this post.

I will be buying a bay half morgan gelding probablly in September or so, I want to name him something else, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas? His current name is Tacoma it was also Juicy before that. I was thinking something like Mazearatti or Vendetta but Id like you guy's ideas as well. I inserted some pics of him.

He's very loving with people and a very forward going horse, he does have a mean streak when it comes to horses though. He is a dominant horse, so if any horse tries to dominate him even the slightest it results in a fight in which the other horse limps away with gashes. However if the other horse leaves him alone and accepts him as leader he's fine and dandy lol

The middle picture is me kissing him XD

Anyway, if you have any ideas for a name please post them below

Christy

See less See more
#5 ·
Vendetta would be good. You could call him Vinny...( No offence to mob folks) But he sounds like a wise-guy. Accept the terms of my leadership or I'll whack ya! 8) Awwww...Why ya flinchin' trigger? Ya knows yor my brother from another mother! :lol:

ok...So mabye that's not the best scenerio but its what came to mind. :P

#8 ·
I like the name Tacoma, its what the native americans called Mount Rainier "Tacobet" meaning "mother of waters", yep I googled it.. Its a good strong name for a stout mogan... I'd keep it. Very good looking horse!

#9 ·
Barbarosa said:
I like the name Tacoma, its what the native americans called Mount Rainier "Tacobet" meaning "mother of waters", yep I googled it.. Its a good strong name for a stout mogan... I'd keep it. Very good looking horse!
I like the name Tacoma...my horse's name "Chava," means
"Earth," in Ixil Maya native. :D

Good Luck finding a name!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.