The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (
-   Meet the Community (/meet-community/)
-   -   Helloooo thar from Alberta! =D (

wildhorsedreams 03-28-2012 10:58 AM

Helloooo thar from Alberta! =D
Hey guys! So my name is Lynnie, I'm a barn hand at moonlight stables where I ride a bunch of different horses....I'll tell you all about the lovelies later. :mrgreen: I'm a novice rider who has been mostly self taught until more recently, as I have a wonderful mentor. I learned to ride bareback, and actually feel more comfortable riding that way. :wink: Currently taking free lessons at my barn in both English and Western. I look forward to getting to know you guys! Here are a few pics of myself and my favourite horses:

Carlyn - 4yr old rescue Quarter Horse. I've been riding her since she was 3. =)

Mouse (Hehe, I got to name her) We're guessing she's 3, was very underweight when I started working her, and full of worms. D= Still needs more of a topline, but she's got a motor on her! And some spunk! Appy mare.

Bell, 7yrs, lame shoulder. We can only do light riding, but she's learning to ride with only hand signals, vocal cues and leg. Soon we'll be riding with only a rope around her neck! I love this mare!

Country Woman 03-28-2012 06:35 PM

Welcome Lynnie to the horse forums
those are some lovely horses you rider

Northernstar 03-28-2012 07:03 PM

Welcome to the forum! Beautiful horses!! :)

HorseLovinLady 03-28-2012 11:41 PM

Welcome to the forum!!

loveduffy 03-28-2012 11:44 PM

welcome to the forum and that is a nice group of horses

waresbear 03-28-2012 11:49 PM

Hello from next door, BC. Welcome to the forum, great pictures!

Red Gate Farm 03-29-2012 01:10 AM

Welcome to the forum from a fellow Albertan :lol: