The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Barrel Racing (http://www.horseforum.com/barrel-racing/)
-   -   Opinions?! Reviews?! Experiences?! (http://www.horseforum.com/barrel-racing/opinions-reviews-experiences-119060/)

sierrams1123 04-07-2012 10:24 AM

Opinions?! Reviews?! Experiences?!

2 Attachment(s)
I have seen this pad around from time to time and have debated getting one and trying it out (I would be getting it in black--not that it really matters).
I have never had an issue with other products from this brand but I have also never owner or ridden in one of their pads.

So anyways, just wondering if anyone else has and what your thoughts are on this pad in question....thanks :)

Francois Gauther by Lami-Cell
Suede Close Contact Pad

Product Description:
New gel foam design for better shock absorption.
New cut away shape for closer contact.
Non-slip material.
Washable. [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Dispatch/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]

SorrelHorse 04-07-2012 08:18 PM

Hmm...I've never had one of those but they look like nice pads to me. I would probably go to a tack shop and feel it out though.

CLaPorte432 04-07-2012 08:26 PM

889 Attachment(s)
I haven't, but if you get one, please tell me how you like it. I'm interested!

sierrams1123 04-08-2012 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SorrelHorse (Post 1442968)
Hmm...I've never had one of those but they look like nice pads to me. I would probably go to a tack shop and feel it out though.

I wish we had one around here that carried them....I have never seen this pad in person and I do not think I will be able to unless I just order it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CLaPorte432 (Post 1442974)
I haven't, but if you get one, please tell me how you like it. I'm interested!

Will do, I think I may just take the chance...heck if its crap I can always send it back.