The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Endurance Riding (http://www.horseforum.com/endurance-riding/)
-   -   Welcome to the Endurance Riding forum! (http://www.horseforum.com/endurance-riding/welcome-endurance-riding-forum-119480/)

jillybean19 04-10-2012 04:40 PM

Welcome to the Endurance Riding forum!

Hey all you endurance riders! We now have our own forum for posting about endurance - YAY!! - but here's the catch: in order to keep it, this has to get active and STAY active! So please start posting anything endurance related there so we can keep our new home for endurance conversations!

I've started a few general threads, but please start your own (in addition to posting anything you want in those) so we can get this going :) Thanks!

jillybean19 04-10-2012 04:43 PM

Oh, and don't forget to spread the word to any of your friends on Horse Forum who ride endurance!

Amlalriiee 04-10-2012 07:52 PM

YAY!!!! Looking forward to seeing who else will post in here...

tinyliny 04-10-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amlalriiee (Post 1448051)
YAY!!!! Looking forward to seeing who else will post in here...

Where have you been? it's been ages.

Brighteyes 04-10-2012 11:56 PM

HOLY FRICKIN ENDURANCE FORUM, BATMAN!

I'm happy. :D I claim this forum as my new home.

(Hopefully no one will mind I'm more of a CTR-er than an endurance rider. Close enough.)

kait18 04-11-2012 09:53 AM

hahaha same here brighteyes :P

FlyGap 04-11-2012 10:35 AM

28 Attachment(s)
I'm so excited to read about all of your adventures!
Yea! I'll live vicariously through you and hope to learn more!

I hope there is an endurance conformation thread, I know what I like but I want to see your proven endurance horses. Very cool!

Joe4d 04-11-2012 11:10 AM

yeh I need to get off my butt and saddle up, woke up with the Blahs, a dang hawk found my baby peeps, and trailer stuff is everywhere.,, now I am vegging on couch, got a 50 miler in 3 weeks, need to get some sweat on.

DebSmith 04-11-2012 12:24 PM

So excited to see this!!!

I'm not an actual endurance rider....yet. But am working towards it. I am riding a 30 mile LD ride in Colorado in June with a friend there. I am working on one of my horses to do a possible 25 LD in either Michigan or Southern Indiana in the fall. I also just got a new horse who has ridden endurance and trails so will be working on her too. She hasn't been ridden in a few years so will be starting her on LSD for this year.

I haven't been out on any trails yet, just riding the corn fields around our property and working on not spooking at every single blade of grass. So far my silly gelding is amazing me every ride. We have gone from, I can't move forward, must spin and bolt! to If Mom says it's ok, maybe I can move forward....very slowly.

Looking forward to all the info and tips that I'm sure will be included in this forum!

crimsonsky 04-11-2012 12:59 PM

woohoo endurance!