The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Stolen Horses (http://www.horseforum.com/stolen-horses/)
-   -   Not stolen! But looking for this horse! (http://www.horseforum.com/stolen-horses/not-stolen-but-looking-horse-119881/)

blingthering 04-13-2012 01:20 PM

Not stolen! But looking for this horse!

His name is Fizz, liver chestnut gelding with a white start that is really little and almost looks like a backwards comma. He is a saddlebred, about 16.2 or 16.3. white on his legs. scraggly mane. Last seen in W. Virginia in 2004. He would be 13yrs old now. I had him as a baby, and he was my baby. I would love to have the opportunity to have him back someday however I just want to make sure he is safe and has not been slaughtered! will upload pics soon! please anyone help. Believed to have been bought by a kill buyer however that is rumored, possibly with the amish?! please help!

LadyDreamer 04-30-2012 03:49 PM

Do you know his registered name? Champagne Fizz lines are very popular. Knowing his full name would help immensely. Also, I would post your search on the Trot.org or Saddlebred Rescue forums. The ASHA has a database where you can look up horsea by markings, as well as name. You can pay for a day to search yourself, or there are people on both forums above that have memberships and could help you. Good luck!
Posted via Mobile Device

Saddlebag 05-01-2012 08:40 AM

Bling, kill buyers buy horses to make money, not just run them to slaughter as that is where one gets the least amount of money. Many buy horses, take the good ones home, and sell to private buyers as that is more profitable than selling to slaughter.

blingthering 05-12-2012 11:05 PM

Yes he is still registered to me. The transfers were signed back in 04 when I was 16, the ASHA have some sort of tag type thing on him incase somehow the transfer papers ever show up & someone tries to register him they are to contact me. I would do anything to have this horse back & would do anything just to know he is alive & safe in case there is someone out there who has him & don't wanna let go of him I understand I just want to know he is okay.
Posted via Mobile Device

Skyseternalangel 05-12-2012 11:09 PM

I hope you find him, OP!