The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Breeding (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeding/)
-   -   AQHA/APHA Registered Stallions (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeding/aqha-apha-registered-stallions-120072/)

MyLittlePonies 04-15-2012 12:46 AM

AQHA/APHA Registered Stallions

Does anyone know many nice double registered stallions? I'd really like to throw that into my program as well and haven't found a whole lot of stallions? They're stallions registered quarter horse and paint stallions for those who don't know what AQHA/APHA stands for :) it can be any discipline :)
Posted via Mobile Device

WyndellaRose 04-15-2012 08:09 AM

I think I know of several but I have to run to church. Look for my second reply this afternoon.

nrhareiner 04-15-2012 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WyndellaRose (Post 1455681)
I think I know of several but I have to run to church. Look for my second reply this afternoon.

Ya this.

MyLittlePonies 04-15-2012 10:18 AM

Ok. Thanks WyndellaRose!

The only ones I could come up with with at the top of my head is HBF Iron Man, Big Chex To Cash, Scenics Rio Krymsun....I can't think of anyone else other han I Only Date Models who's really beautiful.
Posted via Mobile Device

MyLittlePonies 04-15-2012 10:44 AM

Thanks nrhareiner
Posted via Mobile Device

myhorsesonador 04-15-2012 10:57 AM

I THINK SBR formula one is???

nrhareiner 04-15-2012 01:03 PM

Gunner and all his get. Miss White Trash So there is Trash and Im Not Trash. Then there are several sons of Nu Chex To Cash.

Stallions like Smart and Shiney. There are quite a few out there.

ladytaurean515 04-15-2012 01:51 PM

I love both Big Chex To Cash and SBR formula one. I may be checking into breeding 2 of my mares to them..won't be this year though.

WyndellaRose 04-15-2012 02:07 PM

My list!

Ok. So I'm back from church.

Pale Face Dunnit-gorgeous palomino overo stallion
Schmersal Reining Horses - Stallions - Pale Face Dunnit

A Special Clu-chestnut overo stallion
A Special Clu - APHA/AQHA Stallion

RFF Starbuck-perlino stallion
RFF Starbuck

Secret Service-palomino overo stallion
Welcome to McGuffin Family Farms!

Inconclusive Dream-bay overo stallion. He's not dual registered but I had to include him because he's gorgeous!!!
Welcome to G Force Ranch

Finely a Star-Sorrel Overo stallion
Precision Training Rogue River, OR Colt Training APHA AQHA AQPA Stallions you may have to scroll a bit to find him

Shadows MVP-black stallion
Kruger Ranch L.L.C.

Check out this site for another longer list. Also...Mighty Clue on there is a Pearl carrier! AQHA/APHA STALLIONS

It doesn't say so in the advertisement for him but Mighty Ambitious on the site above has the same sire as Mighty Clue and should also be a pearl carrier unless he was tested and it came back negative but I didn't see anything about a test being done.

Genuine Colonel is a sorrel stallion. His owners are selling him for $25,000.
Indian Bend Ranch: APHA/AQHA Reserve World Champion Stallion For Sale. Private Dispersal Sale.

Absolutely No Doubt-red roan stallion
Absolutely No Doubt : Pleasure Stallions AQHA/APHA

Another List Here
Midwest Stallion Directory-News Article-DoubleRegistered AQHA-APHA Stallions in Iowa Missouri Kansas Nebraska South Dakota North Dakota Wisconsin Minnesota Michigan Illinois

Powerful Legacy-palomino stallion
DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1761028 - Powerful Legacy

Twice as Shiney-palomino stallion...just a QH but man is he gorgeous! Makes me wanna be a mare:)
DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1760779 - Twice As Shiney

Dirty Impression-palomino overo stallion
DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1764092 - DIRTY IMPRESSION

Cool Skipin Awesome-sorrel overo stallion
DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1777989 - Cool Skipin Awesome

Xceptionally Dunn-grulla champagne stallion-not registered APHA but so so so handsome and an awesome color. The owners include what he color tested as in the ad so he may be worth checking out!
DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1772735 - Xceptionally Dunn

Mighty Blue Print-blue roan stallion-not sure what I think of him but he's a pearl carrier along with carrying frame and splash genes. I think the perfect mare would be required for him.
DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1768419 - Mighty Blue Print

Mr Good And Plenty-blue roan overo-only APHA but very handsome!
DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1755329 - Mr Good And Plenty

Pass the Legacy On-cremello overo stallion
DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1737942 - PASS THE LEGACY ON

Awemost Dun-Red Dun stallion-this horse carries a LOT of pearl carriers in his lines. Doesn't mention if he's been tested but may be worth learning more about.
DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1746148 - Awemost Dun

Sierra Sandstone-perlino stallion
DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1736617 - Sierra Sandstone

Mr Poco Jessie Tivio-perlino stallion
DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1519010 - Mr Poco Jessie Tivio (100% Buckskin Sire*)

Huslers Deck of Stars-black overo stallion
DreamHorse.com Horse ID: 1622898 - Huslers Deck of Stars

Ok, yes I was bored while my son was napping but here is a nice long list. Obviously several are of way better quality. I am no confo expert so I'll let others pick apart the list. A lot of them are dilute stallions and I found not a single tobiano stallion that I can remember. Good luck on your quest to narrow down your choices. I'd love to know your favorites from these. I spent the last hour drooling!

Also, do you have a website for your breeding operation? I love adding new sites to my favorites list...I think I added about 20 in the last hour!

WyndellaRose 04-15-2012 02:08 PM

Oh and SBR Formula One is not listed with the APHA as far as I was able to find but his owner is on here so maybe they will comment.