The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   That's it Mitt Romney has my vote (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/thats-mitt-romney-has-my-vote-120385/)

dirtroadangel 04-18-2012 12:34 PM

That's it Mitt Romney has my vote

He is a horseman who owns and has owned Mfts.
Also heard his wife is quite an equestrian with Hungarian Warmbloods.
Let's put a horseman in the office...
Posted via Mobile Device

Tianimalz 04-18-2012 12:35 PM

If Romney wins, I'm packing up and moving to Canada for the next 4 years. With gas prices though I might end up having to ride there though... :think:

christabelle 04-18-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tianimalz (Post 1460057)
If Romney wins, I'm packing up and moving to Canada for the next 4 years. With gas prices though I might end up having to ride there though... :think:

Lol, we can carpool and split the cost.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tianimalz 04-18-2012 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christabelle (Post 1460061)
Lol, we can carpool and split the cost.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'll buy lunch for us, if you can grab a bag of feed for the horses :rofl:

dirtroadangel 04-18-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tianimalz (Post 1460064)
I'll buy lunch for us, if you can grab a bag of feed for the horses :rofl:

Good point they are doing well in Canada since they have gone more conservative.
Posted via Mobile Device

Whisper22 04-18-2012 02:06 PM

What exactly is it about Romney that scares people more than Obama? I see a good man with awesome family values and an even more awesome background in business and finance. What scares the crap out of me is that there are still people that are dead set on putting Obama back in office to continue his train wreck of a presidency without giving someone with some real expertise a chance.

tinyliny 04-18-2012 02:18 PM

William Shatner is also a horseman, as is Morgan Freeman. Just a little aside there . People you would not expect to be horsemen.

If Romney wins , it wont' be the end of the world. But he will not get my vote. If he becomes president, then I will wish him the cooperation of congress to get some things done.

Endiku 04-18-2012 02:19 PM

I don't like Romney or Obama. Maybe I'll just pack up and head to Canada too ;D

Tianimalz 04-18-2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinyliny (Post 1460229)
William Shatner is also a horseman, as is Morgan Freeman. Just a little aside there . People you would not expect to be horsemen.

If Romney wins , it wont' be the end of the world. But he will not get my vote. If he becomes president, then I will wish him the cooperation of congress to get some things done.

I'd vote for Freeman just so I could listen to that wonderful voice of his give Presidential speeches. :lol:

tinyliny 04-18-2012 02:36 PM

Canada! Here we come. Better look out.