All I need to know in life I learned from my horse
1. When in doubt, run far, far away.
2. You can never have too many treats.
3. Passing gas in public is nothing to be ashamed of.
4. New shoes are an absolute necessity every 6 weeks.
5. Ignore cues. They're just a prompt to do more work.
6. Everyone loves a good, wet, slobbery kiss.
7. Never run when you can jog. Never jog when you can walk. And never walk when you can stand still.
8. Heaven is eating for at least 10 hours a day... and then sleeping the rest.
9. Great legs and a nice rear will get you anywhere. Big, brown eyes help too.
10. When you want your way, stomp hard on the nearest foot.
11. In times of crisis, take a poop.
12. Act dumb when faced with a task you don't want to do.
13. Follow the herd. That way, you can't be singled out to take the blame.
14. A swift kick in the butt will get anyone's attention.
15. Love those who love you back, especially if they have something good to eat.
#11 I started laughing out loud, because that is JUST like mare, LOL XDD
Number 11 made me laugh inside.. my horse is a huge pooper lol!
#10 is SO Selena. :rofl:
Bahaha #2 and #15 are Doodles ALL THE WAY! :rofl:
BAHAHA!! I can't stop laughing! Sums up my Freddie :P
That is Soooo Delilah and Charm.
#11----why we call Charlie Rocket Powered.....
This isnt about our horses people, this is about rules we should live by. Especially #1 and #4- I certainly need new shoes every 6 weeks.
#9 is good too
its what you learned from your horse....so yeah saying what your horse fits makes sence since it says "what I need to know in life I learned FROM MY HORSE"....js
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:16 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.