Horse Buying Terminology
This is a JOKE (just in case anyone thinks its serious)
1. Event Prospect = Big Fast Horse
2. Dressage Prospect = Big Slow Horse
3. Hack Prospect = Pretty Color
4. Sporting Prospect = Short Fast Horse
5. Camp Prospect = Fast Horse which can turn
6. Endurance Prospect = Fast Horse which will turn sometimes
7. Flashy = White Socks
8. Attractive = Bay
9. To Loving Home = Only Expensive
10. To Show Home Only = Very Expensive
11. Needs Experienced Rider = Potentially Lethal
12. Elegant = Thin
13. In Good Condition = Foundered
14. Free Moving = Bolts
15. Quiet = Lame in Both Front Legs
16. Dead Quiet = Lame in All Four Legs
17. Good in Traffic (Bombproof) = Lame all Round, Deaf and Blind
18. Loves Children = Kicks and Bites
19. Pony Type = Small and Hairy
20. Arab Type = Looks startled
21. TB Type = Looks Terrified
22. Quarter Horse Type = Fat
23. Warmblood Type = Big and Hairy
24. Draft Type = Big and Exceedingly Hairy
25. Easy to Catch = Very Old
2 Must Sell = Wife has left home and taking kids
:rofl: :lol: SO great!
What you say VS what you really mean....
This post brought to you by craigslist
Hahaha!!!! love this:)
omg almost fell off my chair from laughter
I laughed so hard my abs hurt!
I just discovered this forum (jokes) today, I can't believe all the fun I've been missing!
This goes through my head now every time I read a horse ad. Especially the ones (and there are many) that say "needs an experienced rider." Yeah...the horse is nuts and uncontrollable, right? :-P
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:47 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0