You know you're a horse person when...
1. Your horse gets new shoes more often than you do.
2. You consider a golf course a waste of good pasture land.
3. You pull a $17,000 horse trailer with a $1,000 pick-up truck.
4. You realize finding a horse shoe is truly lucky because you've saved ten bucks.
5. Your boyfriend complains that you love your horse more than you love him and you say: "And your point is..?"
6. You show up for an appointment in your city clothes and when you get there people reach across the table to pick alfalfa out of your hair.
7. You say "whoa" to the dog.
8. You see the vet more than your child's pediatrician.
9. You groom your horse daily for hours and you haven't seen a beautician in years.
10. Someone asks for a screwdriver and you hand them a hoof pick.
11. You clean tack after every ride but you never, ever, wash the truck.
12. On rainy days, you organize the tack room, not the house.
13. You can remember worming schedules, lessons, and farrier visits in your head, but often forget your class schedule, household chores, and meals.
14. You are unreasonably pleased to get a horse item, ANY horse item, as a gift.
15. You stop channel surfing at Budweiser Clydesdale commercials.
Books and movies are ruined for you if horsemanship references aren't correct
I am guilty of 13 of these.
11 of them here!:-)
I just found a new one!
17. Your siblings/family members are forced to be test dummys for new horses.
Hahaha love all of these!
That pretty well sums it up. Only a few that don't apply to me
-all of mine are barefoot right now, so no shoes
-golf course is NOT a waste of pasture - my golf game may be a waste of time however.
-My truck is a bit nicer than a grand (it is almost an antique though!)
-I love my horses but hubby & kiddo more
I am sooo guilty of #16. I remember we were reading a short story in 5th grade about wild horses and they said "The horse's colt walked quietly at her side" And then a few paragraphs later, "The colt then tripped, and she fell" I think I started twitching!!
- You don't bother to walk around/avoid piles of manure.
Posted via Mobile Device
Lol all good ones and so true!!
I think I would be more willing to play golf if I could ride my horse instead of the golf cart!
Most of these are so true... I was flipping channels yesterday and atopped at an interview. Not he kind of thing I normally wath but the tone od her voice is what stopped me.... She was talking about her beloved horses. I hink as a horse lover you just know when someone is talking about a horse!
Posted via Mobile Device
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:15 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0