The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Favorite Odd Food (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/favorite-odd-food-120861/)

OkieGal 04-22-2012 11:16 AM

Favorite Odd Food

What is your favorite odd food or food combination?

My favorite combination is pickles and cheese slices or Hot Fries and milk.
The first time I ate pickles and cheese in front of my mom, she asked me if I was pregnant. Lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

GreySorrel 04-22-2012 12:18 PM

Oh I like pickles and cheese, on a sandwich too with a bit of mustard, a couple thin slices of sweet onion, that is a great meal.

I really enjoy, for a treat mind you, chocolate ice cream and Cheetos dipped in the ice cream and eaten.

Or, there is this spread called Ploughman's pickle spread by Heinz, I can't find it in a normal store, I have to get it at a specialty store that has items from Europe, eat that with some fresh crusty Italian bread, a slice of sharp cheddar cheese, a great meal.

jinxremoving 04-22-2012 06:01 PM

McDonald's french fries dipped in soft-serve ice cream! :D

MHFoundation Quarters 04-22-2012 06:06 PM

My favorite odd food combos are both so awful for you but so good if only on occasion :)

Wendy's fries dipped in a chocolate frosty
Peanut butter & bacon sandwich

Jake and Dai 04-22-2012 06:16 PM

I like McD's sweet n' sour sauce on my Big Macs. Not so very strange is it? :wink:

waresbear 04-22-2012 06:24 PM

What a bunch of junk food junkies!!! I love roasted garlic on soy cheese slices, my girl guns & six pack abs like it too, lol.

VanillaBean 04-23-2012 08:21 PM

I love sardines with hot sauce, mashed potatoes with Ranch dressing mixed in, pickles and cheese...

...and I make a mean hot sauce, Ranch, mushroom, tuna, broccoli and cheddar pizza!

ellygraceee 04-24-2012 02:19 AM

I love scones with whipped cream, jam and... sweet chilli cheese! My friends were horrified.

I also love sandwiches with vegemite, BBQ sauce, tomato sauce, olives, peanut butter and ham slices.

calicokatt 04-24-2012 02:42 AM

Swedish pancakes with sour cream and apple butter! YUM!

Lockwood 04-24-2012 08:31 AM

:shock:
Wow made the mistake of reading this before breakfast.....

Since it is morning for me, I like a cinnamon toast sandwich slathered with cream cheese and sliced strawberries.
Another like is olive oil and parmesan cheese mixed together and spread on things or used as a dip. Nice salty cheesey tang!