The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Song lyrics that most describe your mood at the moment :) (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/song-lyrics-most-describe-your-mood-120922/)

PintoTess 04-22-2012 08:09 PM

Song lyrics that most describe your mood at the moment :)

So I don't know if it is just me and my weirdness or not but when I listen to music, I can match the lyrics to my feelings :) So post away !\

"Im a little drunk on you, and high on summer time" Luke Bryan, Drunk on you.

"Im gonna find someone someday, who might actaully treat me well. This is a big world, that was a small town, here in that rearview mirror dissapearing now. And its too late for you and your white horse, to come around" Taylor Swift, white horse.

There are so many more but I just don't remeber them haha

VT Trail Trotters 04-22-2012 10:14 PM

I have no idea what song can do that, i guess a full song could describe it. Lyrics cant cut it so a full song! :D

PintoTess 04-22-2012 10:33 PM

Coolies!

VanillaBean 04-23-2012 04:06 PM

Right now...Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls. The whole thing.

PintoTess 04-23-2012 05:25 PM

Awww thats a good song!

VanillaBean 04-23-2012 05:26 PM

I love it so much!

PintoTess 04-23-2012 05:32 PM

Me too!! At the moment....

"And I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive, carved my name into his leather seats.....maybe he will think twice before he cheats" Before he cheats, Unknown

"please let me take you out of the darkness and into the light, cause I have faith in you that your gonna make it through another night. Stop thinking about, the easy way out, Theres no need to go and blow the candle out, because your not done, your far too young, and the best is yet to come" Lullaby, Nickleback

WesternBella 04-23-2012 05:36 PM

Oooooh I like those songs Ellen :)
Posted via Mobile Device

PintoTess 04-23-2012 05:44 PM

Theyre my sad time songs Bella lol ! :)

VT Trail Trotters 04-24-2012 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PintoTess (Post 1468306)
Me too!! At the moment....

"And I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive, carved my name into his leather seats.....maybe he will think twice before he cheats" Before he cheats, Carrie Underwood

"please let me take you out of the darkness and into the light, cause I have faith in you that your gonna make it through another night. Stop thinking about, the easy way out, Theres no need to go and blow the candle out, because your not done, your far too young, and the best is yet to come" Lullaby, Nickleback

I love those songs! And "Unknown" is Carrie Underwood