The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   Need Three Name Choices for Registration! (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/need-three-name-choices-registration-121032/)

Britt 04-23-2012 04:33 PM

Need Three Name Choices for Registration!

I'm about to start the process of registering my two Tennessee Walkers. I'm getting them registered in the IPWHR since they can't be registered in the TWHBEA or any purebred Walker registry due to complications with my mare's sire and dam's papers (both purebred Walkers but registered in completely different breed registries). Anyway, I need three name choices for both my horses, but I'm drawing blanks!

I already have my first name choice for each horse... and I would like to showcase my horses sire's name into their name somehow. I guess their sire's name doesn't have to be in the name, but I would prefer it.

My mare is "Gypsie". Her sire is "Ramrod Gem" (TWHBEA). Her dam is "Moonlight Bay" (RHAA). My first choice for her is "Gem's Gypsie Gold", but I can't think of anything else 'catchy' or anything...

My gelding is "Dakota". His sire is "Mack's Alabama Bear" (TWHBEA... he also has an older half brother name "Alabama Sugar Bear" and a younger one -owned by a member of this forum- named "Mad Ninja Skills"). My first choice for him is "Alabama Bugle Boy"... and after that, I'm drawing blanks wth him as well. I would like for either "Alabama" or 'Bear" to be somewhere in his name, though.

Thanks for any help you guys give me!

Golden Horse 04-23-2012 04:41 PM

Gems Gypsie Bay

Gems Gypsie Moonlight

Rascaholic 04-23-2012 05:00 PM

Bear Ninja Skills
Bama Bear
Dakota the Bear Ninja

Gypsie Moonlight Gem
Gypsie Moon Gems
Gems Gypsie Moon

hope those help :)

Britt 04-23-2012 05:14 PM

Thanks. I'll definately take those names into consideration. I really don't want his younger half-brother's name incorporated or anything, lol... That name is original to Dakota's half-brother's owner and my best friend, lol...

I do like some of them and am beginning to definately see some other possibilities!