The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Talk (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/)
-   -   It's the end.... (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-talk/its-end-121343/)

SorrelHorse 04-25-2012 10:48 PM

It's the end....

Or at least, it's the end for now! Congratualations to all the athletes, we survived YET ANOTHER season on the Southern Oregon High School Equestrian Team!

I made this video with clips from as many schools as I could (I don't think I missed any?) and as many events as I could, though I favored the drill/penning a lot just because those are my favorites. I wish I could have recorded more of the performance events in the big Isola arena but the lighting is just SOOOO bad in that arena. It's bad everywhere else too but it's godawful, near impossible in there....:oops:

Anywho I hope you guys like it....:) I enjoyed throwing together this little montage.

RoosHuman 04-25-2012 10:51 PM

Wish our high school had an equestrian team!!! Lucky. ;)

Country Woman 04-25-2012 11:18 PM

good luck with all your drill teams

kait18 04-26-2012 10:08 AM

wow thats awesome i wish my high school had an equestrian team as well...so sad... but everyone in the vid looked awesome :)

redpony 04-26-2012 10:19 AM

Great video! I video tape all our STB races and make a video at the end of the year to give to all our friends. The best part is that years from now you will be able to look at them and enjoy it all over again :)

SorrelHorse 04-26-2012 01:17 PM

I'm glad you guys liked it :) This is an awesome high school sport, I'm blessed that Oregon is heavily involved in the equestrian industry. It's so cool because you don't even have to be a top-notch competitor to go have fun. You enter events just because you can, you pay your fee at the beginning and then you can enter up to five individual events at the three meets and as many team/pair events as you want. :) There's so many levels of athletes with different interests and there's something for everybody.

Country Woman 04-26-2012 01:20 PM

If my high school had an equestrian program I would have stayed in School

SorrelHorse 04-27-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Country Woman (Post 1473362)
If my high school had an equestrian program I would have stayed in School

Haha, one of the few thinks that makes some classes bareable....

CurlyIsASpecialStandie 04-27-2012 08:58 PM

Wow, i wish we had that over here!
Great video.