The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   Fundraiser for My Local Food Bank (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/fundraiser-my-local-food-bank-121422/)

WyndellaRose 04-26-2012 03:45 PM

Fundraiser for My Local Food Bank

Hey Guys,

So I know you aren't local to me but I am trying to do a fundraiser with my business (Dove Chocolate Discoveries) to benefit my local food bank. If I can get $200-$499 in sales, I am going to donate 25% of my commission. If I can get $500 or more in sales I will donate 50% of my commission. So far I have a grand total of a $20 sale....and it ends tomorrow!!!!! Please help me out if you'd like.

Dove Chocolate Discoveries carries gourmet premium chocolate products! A few of our best sellers are our Sea Salted Caramels, our Chocolate PB Truffles, and our Chocolate Martini Mix! These items make perfect mother's day gifts and we even have a Mother's Day special...spend $50 and you can purchase our special Chocolate PB Truffles for only $17.50...that's 50% off!

Our Chocolate Martini Mix and Chocolatini Mudslide Mix are also both on sale this month for $15!

Currently we only ship to the 48 contiguous United States (I know it sucks but I believe we are trying to go international soon...)

So if you love chocolate and would like to help me out, please follow the steps below and if you have questions about any products, post them here and I'll be happy to respond!

1) Go to my website www.mydcdsite.com/susannaashdown and click on Shop Online.

2) View our products and add as many as you'd like to your cart. When you are finished shopping, click on the checkout button.

3) It will ask if you are shopping as part of a party. You want to select the Search for My Host option and when prompted, type in Food and Bank as the first and last name.

4) When it comes up, check the box and "Accept as my Host". Then proceed with checkout and payment. Ship direct to yourself or else your items will end up on the east coast with me in DE and I can tell you up front, I can't afford to re-ship a bunch of products!

Thank you so much in advance if you place an order! Our products are delicious and made with only the best cocoa beans on the market to ensure the best products available! These products are also exclusive and only available through a Dove Chocolate Discoveries Independent Chocolatier like myself.

This runs until midnight tomorrow...if for some reason it "closes" early, e-mail me at SAshdownChocolates@aol.com and I'll get your order in before I submit the party!