The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (
-   Horse Law (/horse-law/)
-   -   Looking for attorney in NorthEast Texas for Criminal Charge (

findhorse4u 05-01-2012 12:16 PM

Looking for attorney in NorthEast Texas for Criminal Charge
I am needing an attorney who specializes in Equine Law AND Criminal Law for a case in Bowie County Texas. If anyone knows of one could you please provide me with contact information. Any information and/or assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Thank You!

mildot 05-10-2012 06:16 PM

Attorneys are not really needed to file criminal charges. You do so by filing a criminal complaint or affidavit with the local police department or sheriff's office. If they are ignoring you, then a call to the city/county/state attorney's office may be necessary and an attorney can help there.

Attorneys are mostly needed to file civil suits, since they know the rules of civil procedure better than the average joe (unless we're talking small claims court).

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome