The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Breeding (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeding/)
-   -   Does anyone recognize this QH name? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-breeding/does-anyone-recognize-qh-name-122137/)

kartmom67 05-02-2012 05:26 PM

Does anyone recognize this QH name?
 
The pregnant mare I have here is a rescue (I've mentioned that in my previous posts) She was one of 95 animals seized in one of the worst abuse/neglect cases our city has ever seen. Our wonderful community came together to give these animals homes. Unfortunately, most all of the mares were pregnant. The reason I mention all that is that I have tried unsuccessfully to get her registration papers. I finally heard from an anonymous source that her registered name is. "My Majestic Majesty" but AQHA has no record of it and I'm coming up empty. The sire of the unborn foal, from the source, says he is a bay appendix stallion. Who also is also registered. When I asked animal control if they could get the papers from the abuser they said no. That the animals were all seized as evidence and that she was not required to hand over papers. She is facing 35 counts of animal cruelty, each carrying a minimum 5 year prison sentence or $10,000 fine from what I hear. You'd think she would have to give them up, she should have no rights, she is a criminal! I would like to get the papers to ensure that the foal has the best chance at a future. Same with momma. And if I can't do that, then to at least find out as much info as I can. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Legal, or otherwise :wink:

ladytaurean515 05-02-2012 09:08 PM

just by chance does she have any kind of brand or tattoos?

kartmom67 05-03-2012 11:30 AM

No, none that I can find anyway.

ladytaurean515 05-03-2012 11:48 AM

not even in her mouth or ears?

Ripper 05-03-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kartmom67 (Post 1483359)
The pregnant mare I have here is a rescue (I've mentioned that in my previous posts) She was one of 95 animals seized in one of the worst abuse/neglect cases our city has ever seen. Our wonderful community came together to give these animals homes. Unfortunately, most all of the mares were pregnant. The reason I mention all that is that I have tried unsuccessfully to get her registration papers. I finally heard from an anonymous source that her registered name is. "My Majestic Majesty" but AQHA has no record of it and I'm coming up empty. The sire of the unborn foal, from the source, says he is a bay appendix stallion. Who also is also registered. When I asked animal control if they could get the papers from the abuser they said no. That the animals were all seized as evidence and that she was not required to hand over papers. She is facing 35 counts of animal cruelty, each carrying a minimum 5 year prison sentence or $10,000 fine from what I hear. You'd think she would have to give them up, she should have no rights, she is a criminal! I would like to get the papers to ensure that the foal has the best chance at a future. Same with momma. And if I can't do that, then to at least find out as much info as I can. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Legal, or otherwise :wink:

Play around with spelling it different ways and see if anything comes up.

ladytaurean515 05-03-2012 09:29 PM

I have actually found one named My Majestic Gurl..and her sire and his sire have majesty in their name..so I wonder..could that be her or maybe was she just NEVER registered?

ladytaurean515 05-03-2012 09:32 PM

My Majestic Majesty Quarter Horse


or

My Majestic Gurl Quarter Horse

Ripper 05-03-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladytaurean515 (Post 1484950)
I have actually found one named My Majestic Gurl..and her sire and his sire have majesty in their name..so I wonder..could that be her or maybe was she just NEVER registered?

Where are you looking if you don't mind my asking???

ladytaurean515 05-03-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripper (Post 1484955)
Where are you looking if you don't mind my asking???


Think those could be her? I just googled the name and those are the 2 it brought up....

Ripper 05-03-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladytaurean515 (Post 1484986)
Think those could be her? I just googled the name and those are the 2 it brought up....

Sure....could be.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0