The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Driving (http://www.horseforum.com/driving/)
-   -   driveing (http://www.horseforum.com/driving/driveing-122643/)

michaelvanessa 05-07-2012 04:19 PM

driveing

hiya im now going to up load a lot of questions that you ask from a harness to a cart all parts listed and diagrams in my albums as well.
many thanks.

michaelvanessa 05-08-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michaelvanessa (Post 1489624)
hiya im now going to up load a lot of questions that you ask from a harness to a cart all parts listed and diagrams in my albums as well.
many thanks.

i have put driveing pictures in tricky being hooverd.

Speed Racer 05-08-2012 04:37 PM

What? I have no idea what you're saying. :?

Endiku 05-08-2012 05:30 PM

You might be better off uploading explanations/pictures/diagrams directly to a thread rather than to an album. It gets more notice. You might want to use spell check and punctuation as well, just to make sure everyone understands you ^^

churumbeque 05-08-2012 05:57 PM

You might be better off buying a book and getting some info there

Wallee 05-10-2012 04:44 PM

I just seen a shout out from the OP sounding as if they were upset from the posts here telling them they needed to use spell check and such. If you dont like what a person has typed for you to read or you dont like the way it is worded... You dont have to attack them or tell others that the info is no good. If you have nothing nice to say sometimes its best to say nothing at all. But you obv can't do that as some of the posters in this thread have decided that turning the other cheek is not for them, well to each their own but thats not how I was raised and I dont downgrade people for spelling and such. Learn some manners, I am sure you were raised better yourself and if you wasn't then you need to grow up and better yourself.

churumbeque 05-10-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallee (Post 1494487)
I just seen a shout out from the OP sounding as if they were upset from the posts here telling them they needed to use spell check and such. If you dont like what a person has typed for you to read or you dont like the way it is worded... You dont have to attack them or tell others that the info is no good. If you have nothing nice to say sometimes its best to say nothing at all. But you obv can't do that as some of the posters in this thread have decided that turning the other cheek is not for them, well to each their own but thats not how I was raised and I dont downgrade people for spelling and such. Learn some manners, I am sure you were raised better yourself and if you wasn't then you need to grow up and better yourself.

I didn't see anything about spell check. It was a confusing post and not because of spelling. I didn't understand what they are asking . When I looked at some pics I saw they were vacuming a horse so before I looked I had no idea what hooverd meant as that is not a term we use in the US.

They said they were uploading questions and I didn't see any so I suggested buying a book to learn about driving. With the info given it wasn't clear what they needed.
I just reread and did see a reference to spell check but I thought it was very polite from Endiku

michaelvanessa 05-10-2012 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallee (Post 1494487)

hiya wallee thanks for your words there i know my spellings not up to scratch i apolagise there im also new to computers as well lets say the last cave man ever to get one thats me.
like you said some times its best to walk a way, your right and i will say i have a lot to learn thats comeing from a honest man.
i dont know every thing and ill never will i have more floors in me than a sky scraper ( tower block) i have provided imformation for others and its there for them.
i put it in my album as its the only way i know how.
well iv tryed my best and thats all i can do.
many thanks for your reply.
wallee its a pleasure writeing to you and chat to you some other time.
michael and tricky.
thanks.

michaelvanessa 05-10-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by churumbeque (Post 1494653)
I didn't see anything about spell check. It was a confusing post and not because of spelling. I didn't understand what they are asking . When I looked at some pics I saw they were vacuming a horse so before I looked I had no idea what hooverd meant as that is not a term we use in the US.

They said they were uploading questions and I didn't see any so I suggested buying a book to learn about driving. With the info given it wasn't clear what they needed.
I just reread and did see a reference to spell check but I thought it was very polite from Endiku

sorry about my spelling i apolagise i know we call things differentley and its a bit of a muddle im not the best speller in the world with computers theres still a lot for me to learn as im still geting to grips with it.
but iv tryed and thats all i can do and i hope some of the things have come to some good use i think its good to look at other things and share imformation.
and help guide others to what thay want to acheive.
many thanks for reading and hope to chat to you one day.
take care and enjoy life to the full in the saddle or out driveing.
many thanks michael and tricky.

michaelvanessa 05-10-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endiku (Post 1491116)
You might be better off uploading explanations/pictures/diagrams directly to a thread rather than to an album. It gets more notice. You might want to use spell check and punctuation as well, just to make sure everyone understands you ^^

hiya sorry about the cofusion well this is comeing from a cave man thats just got a computer.
i know my spelling is more than needs to be desired i hold my hands up im not perfect i hope ill never will be.
iv got more floors in me than a sky scraper ( tower block) if i have offended any body well all i can say is sorry life is a learning curve.
to be honest if i said i did know every thing well id be a liar and would not be true to my self as im very self critical and all ways will be.
i hope that the pictures and imformation has helped in one way shape or form.
all i wanted to do is to show how the last 2 ponys lived there life i have only tricky now.
his 27.
and his my last.
may be well im showing you whats left of us.
ill be blunt when its his time its mine he is my only dependent he is more than a pony his my son.
and he will be cremated like tammy was ill be honest its been a struggle since vanessa died.
i hope i did good looking after her mare well thats me in a nutshell.
many thanks for reading this and sorry about the confusion.
michael and tricky