The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (
-   -   Quick question about a sign/decal business (

kassierae 05-10-2012 08:37 PM

Quick question about a sign/decal business
Okay so a little mother has owned her sign business for about 13 years. It is an extremely profitable and lucrative business, before she slowed down she was bringing in anywhere between 10k-15k per month. She still has all of her equipment and wants me to run the business with her. Now, she is extremely talented, and I am not. I do know how to run the machines and do the setup, but the designing is my downfall.

Just a little bit ago I was thinking to myself and thought about how many people run an online store. My question to you guys is this: would there be much demand for custom stall signs, decals, wall murals, etc.? I have a machine that prints directly on the vinyl, I can take a photo of your horse and make a sticker/decal out of it. I can use any font, any color, any style. Pretty, girly, manly, cowboyish. Pretty much whatever the little heart desires, I can make it. Would there be much demand for this?
Posted via Mobile Device

Skyseternalangel 05-10-2012 09:31 PM

342 Attachment(s)
I think there would be a demand for it! Custom stall signs and decals are so awesome. Especially if you have a customizable option, so people can get it just how they want.

Best way to go about it, IMOP, is run a facebook page. It's free as far as I know, word of mouth will spread, and you get a whole lot of "fans" and traffic for orders.

Best of luck!!

kassierae 05-10-2012 09:33 PM

Oh I'm going to use as many advertising venues as possible lol
Posted via Mobile Device