The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Stolen Horses (http://www.horseforum.com/stolen-horses/)
-   -   Still Looking for My Two Mares! (http://www.horseforum.com/stolen-horses/still-looking-my-two-mares-123112/)

ridingon 05-11-2012 05:02 PM

Still Looking for My Two Mares!

Please help me find these two Mares!
Call me atxxxxxxxxxx

Moderation note: Removed phone number. If you have any info, contact member via PM.
Vickyhttp://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/...SuzynEcho3.jpg

alexischristina 05-12-2012 09:22 PM

More information would be helpful...

Golden Horse 05-12-2012 09:25 PM

If you really want to find them try adding

Location, where they were last seen and where you think they maybe

Full descriptions, age, size, markings, scars, behavioural quirks etc.

Just posting an OP like that will not get you a positive response, and I believe we have been down that road once before

ridingon 05-12-2012 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golden Horse (Post 1497360)
If you really want to find them try adding

Location, where they were last seen and where you think they maybe

Full descriptions, age, size, markings, scars, behavioural quirks etc.

Just posting an OP like that will not get you a positive response, and I believe we have been down that road once before

Suzy is a light bay, 18 years old, 15H, 1400 LBS, whitesh muzzle, could be sore on her right front.

Echo is a red roan but appears gray, 15 years old, 14.3h, 1200lbs, scars on both rear legs and on a front bulb, depression in her forehead, talks alot.

Last seen in Harvard, Illinois heading towards Darwin, Minnesota.

Please help me find them!

Shoebox 05-13-2012 06:33 PM

Do you plan on providing more information this time? For instance, what exactly happened, was there papers, when was this, the names of who has them, why you let them take your horses. Last time you didn't provide any of that, and all you got out of it was a lot of people agreeing that you were having buyer's remorse.

If you explain it to us, in detail, exactly what happened, and don't dodge the questions and skip over important information, you might get more help than last time.

ridingon 05-13-2012 11:23 PM

Last thread I provided too much information and the thread was pulled. My horses were stolen by deception from me in Harvard Illinois on April 15th, 2012, by a couple that lives in Darwin, Minnesota.
Now, I believe 'everything' they told me was a lie, and that they never even took them home.
I have no idea where they are and I am desparately looking for them. Please help me find them!

Shoebox 05-13-2012 11:32 PM

You say taken by deception. But, you gave the horses to them. Yes? You let the two men take them (even if you thought they had different intentions than they really did)

muumi 05-14-2012 02:18 AM

If one hasn't seen said horses, why not say, sorry, I can't help you here?
Why the third degree? Is it really our business?

I'm sorry, OP, I cannot be of help... I don't live in the US.
But I hope you find the resolution you need, and that both mares are ok.
Posted via Mobile Device

PintoTess 05-14-2012 02:24 AM

^^ I second that

Good luck finding your horses OP. Sorry I can't be of any help

Shoebox 05-14-2012 02:48 AM

Well if OP is asking for our help, it kind of is our business. Of course we would like to find them, but if we did, what would we do? She gave the horses to them. No paperwork or anything... It's not like we can just take them back. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but the situation seems just kind of dead end.

I do live in Minnesota. If I see them, I will let you know. But there isn't much to be done about it.