Well finally here she is going to be. I wasn't expecting her to be moving over to the barn until mid august, but I was wrong! I got a phone call from the breeders this evening and they are bringing her down on the morning :shock:
They were supposed to give me a heads up :? I ended up spending nearly 3 hours on the phone calling everyone I knew to organize the trailering and picking up my trailer which is an hour away in the opposite direction we need to go to in the morning to get her. Lots of driving coming up :?
I will be bringing my camera with me and taking as many pictures as I can. Here are a few pictures of the pest for now. She's going to be a handful :D
A few hours to go before I can post new pics!
She is a beauty! Can't wait to see some better ones when you get her home! Congrats again!
hopefully a safe and calm trip for you!!
Lucky youuu! *is jealous* LOL! :lol: She sure is stunning! :)
Update. When we went to pick her up. Her had some bold spots all over her face and neck. New sores which were not present when I saw her the first time. We had the vet there who took a look.
Right away he said it looked like a type of skin cancer. So needless to say I ended up leaving her there.
Disappointing but thankful I brought her home.
Will keep an eye out for another possible Clyde tho I might now wait a while :) thanks for reading everyone.
Nooooo, that sucks! :(
It is disappointing but had I brought her home as initially planned 2 weeks ago, I wouldn't have known she this going on and I would have a horse with cancer on my hands. I was very disappointed when that happened especially after the long hours I had spent on the road but I am much happier to know I escaped having a sick horse.
I am quite happy with my 2 current babies. I have my Canadian and my Clyde cross mare and have decided that for now it is going to be best to stick with those 2 thru the winter and look at what happens next year.I appreciate everyone going thru this journey with me. It has been a stressful one.
Will shortly post pictures of my babies :) they were taken today. You will notice how my mare's halter which is a cob size does not fit her! :shock: :shock: she is only one and requires a full already :lol:
sorry to hear of the disapointment, better to know now even with the trip than later just think of the vet bills!!!!! poor thing, hope they take care of her and not pawn her off Do you think they knew about it?
No I honestly don't think they did. Her tumors started so quickly that we initially thought it was only a fungus. I was very lucky. It was so advanced I dealt don't know what her future holds.
Aww. I can't see the pics. Can you PM me some when you have the time? Only if you want to! But, I'd just love to see your pretty little baby
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:24 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.