The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   Horse Tack and Equipment (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/)
-   -   What style of Kieffer is this - and do you think it's good? (http://www.horseforum.com/horse-tack-equipment/what-style-kieffer-do-you-think-124088/)

iloverains 05-21-2012 12:00 AM

What style of Kieffer is this - and do you think it's good?

Hello,

This saddle - Horse Deals

It says on the ad that it's a 'Kieffer Sattelmacher Munchers Silverline Europe CJ'

what the hell is that!?!?!?!?! I looked on the Kieffer website and I found a Kieffer Europe CT II but not that ^^! and tried to look for a saddle that looks the same as the pic, but couldn't find that either.

also googled that name and can not find anything.

So anyone know what It's called? or something.

Also says 'only used a few times' selling for $1800ono AUS is that a decent price for a almost new kieffer?!

Thanks !

Skyseternalangel 05-21-2012 03:32 AM

I tried to search for it and only got that ad... you should email them and ask for more info on the saddle.

It looks nice.. but no experience with it.

I wouldn't spend that much $ on a saddle, but most nice ones are that expensive it seems.

iloverains 05-21-2012 04:49 AM

Thanks - Yeah, brand new is around $3500 (the Kieffers that look like that) - and if it's only been used a couple of times I'm happy :P

PintoTess 05-21-2012 05:21 AM

Ah yeahI looked at that one as well :P

kitten_Val 05-21-2012 07:23 AM

I never owned one, but I believe tiny has Kieffer and happy with hers. From what I've heard it's a quality saddle.

iloverains 05-22-2012 04:46 AM

Thanks guys (:

maura 05-22-2012 04:49 AM

I had a Kieffer dressage saddle that I *loved* - it was the Kieffer Wien. Looked somewhat similiar to this saddle.

I have no idea what they go for now, or what the conversion to American dollars to Australian is, so I'm not much help with the price.

iloverains 05-22-2012 05:04 AM

Thanks (: and yeah I adore the look of the Wien!! :D lucky you!!! (: