The Horse Forum

The Horse Forum (/)
-   General Off Topic Discussion (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/)
-   -   DOES ANYONE ELSES DOG.... (http://www.horseforum.com/general-off-topic-discussion/does-anyone-elses-dog-12412/)

Salty_alydaR 07-29-2008 05:44 PM

DOES ANYONE ELSES DOG....

chase the lazer pointer around??
you know, that device that shines the little red dot?

cause mine goes ape**** over it(excuse my language :) )
i think shes lonely..which is why my dad is considering getting another puppy :D

theres a litter of boxer pups for sale a couple blocks away and my fingers are crossed X10 that we get one, cause the boxer is my all time favorite breed!!

Moxie 07-29-2008 05:53 PM

My labs go nutz over that crazy little red dot! It's so funny to watch.

Salty_alydaR 07-29-2008 05:56 PM

haha! its the cutest thing ever! like when i lead her around in circles with it and she gets all dizzy :lol:

but i wish she had a buddy cause its kinda sad that her best friend is a dot..

horsey*kisses 07-29-2008 06:19 PM

all 3 of my dogs love it lol its really funny cuz the puppy doesnt know quite what to do with it yet so he kinda barks at it and tries to swat it with his paw

FoxyRoxy1507 07-29-2008 06:25 PM

i think my lab/retriever beats everybody's dog when it comes to the laser pointer. Ever since he was little my boyfriend would play with him with the laser pointer and even flash lights, now at 3 he has taken to watching and attacking shadows on the floor. this is a phase he has been in for about a 2 months now and will stare at the floor for hours, so much now that he starts licking it (the shadows) and whining at them and pouncing on them.

we have to keep smacking him or squirting him with the water bottle bc he wont stop and now the floor will get soaked in dog slobber!

we have tried everything and cant get him to stop, **** that laser pointer. it's so funny to watch him go after it cuz he'll even try to jump up the wall, but omg what has it done to him that now he stalks shawdows! i blame my boyfriend! lol

buckaroo2010 07-29-2008 08:20 PM

I dont have a dog :( but both my cats will chase it around and around our living room it is so funny to watch them :lol:

Gangsta 07-29-2008 08:36 PM

the rottie at my old barn would go crazy of the laser pointer lol He was cool. he'd attack on command. he knocked the fridge over, once. when we told him to attack it haha

kickshaw 07-29-2008 09:09 PM

our dogs aren't bothered by it - - at all. Actually, i'm sure they don't let anything much interrupt their sleep (basset hounds)

they do LOVE the little green lizards by the pool though :)

DashAwayAll 07-29-2008 09:50 PM

Naw, my beagles say if it doesn't bounce like a bunny, smell like a bunny, or taste like a bunny, it's no fun a'tall.

Moxie 07-30-2008 12:50 AM

What I like to do the most is when my husband happens to be in the kitchen, I like to put the dot on his butt and have the dog bombard him. lol :twisted: